+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

G_sha

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
At the time of ITA your profile should meet all the requirements for CEC. If you don't meet those requirements then it's always better to decline than to submit misinformation and risk rejection. From what I know declining an ITA doesn't affect any future chances

I understand. But what should i do now. My application is in process. AOR is 6th October 2020

G_sha

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Best wishes to you. I didn't want to scary you or something. In my understanding 1 year means 1 year. For example, if you started to work in Canada on September 19, 2019, your 1 year is completed on September 18, 2020 and you can go to EE pool on September 19, 2020 and be chosen some days later.

Sorry, I don't know how exactly IRCC people consider such cases, but to be on a really safe side one year should be fully passed.

Thanks for your suggestion.
I dont understand what to do now. Should i withdraw my application and wait for next draw?
If i do that I would have to do PCC again, i think.

Or should i continue with this application?

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Thanks for your suggestion.
I dont understand what to do now. Should i withdraw my application and wait for next draw?
If i do that I would have to do PCC again, i think.

Or should i continue with this application?
Just continue. @legalfalcon would you be able to give your input here

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Two things - 1. For those of you talking about getting an ITA before your 1 year, but getting your AOR after - my immigration consultant advised that 52 weeks is required at the time of ITA, as 1 year of experience counts towards your overall CRS score that your ITA is based on. I received my ITA the week after my 52 weeks of Canadian experience ticked over, and he said if I had any less my application would be refused. That's my experience, anyway.

2. If anybody else received the RCMP request, it looks like there are delays in processing times. I gave my fingerprints on the 10th of December and it wasn't processed and mailed until the following week. Canada post mail times are all messed up at the moment also. I followed up as I still haven't received anything (and I have no record so no reason for delays.) Just thought I'd share in case anybody else is waiting on it also. Turns out RCMP also sent my report to the wrong address so I'm going to ask IRCC for an extension.

G_sha

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Two things - 1. For those of you talking about getting an ITA before your 1 year, but getting your AOR after - my immigration consultant advised that 52 weeks is required at the time of ITA, as 1 year of experience counts towards your overall CRS score that your ITA is based on. I received my ITA the week after my 52 weeks of Canadian experience ticked over, and he said if I had any less my application would be refused. That's my experience, anyway.

2. If anybody else received the RCMP request, it looks like there are delays in processing times. I gave my fingerprints on the 10th of December and it wasn't processed and mailed until the following week. Canada post mail times are all messed up at the moment also. I followed up as I still haven't received anything (and I have no record so no reason for delays.) Just thought I'd share in case anybody else is waiting on it also. Turns out RCMP also sent my report to the wrong address so I'm going to ask IRCC for an extension.
So could you ask you immigration consultant that Should i withdraw my application and wait for next draw?

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Hello guys, need urgent help as soon as possible

I have applied under CEC.
I received an ITA on 20 August 2020 but my 1 year should be completed in September 2020. So in short, I got ITA 19 days before my 1-year completion.

But my AOR is in October 2020.
I am very worried if there is any problem with eligibility.
What should I do now? I need expert advice.

Current status: Medical passed, Biometrics done.
Obviously, it's a misrepresentation.
1 year means 1560 hours, they measured by 30hrs/week, not 40hrs/week.
They are damn strict. If they figure it out (bad luck), they fail you as information misrepresentation and of course, it will be a bad apple for your future case. But if God is with your side, :D you should have a big celebration when Eligibility is passed.

My suggestion is to get a RIRCC consultant and tell him/her what happened to get the best advice.

happienomad

Jan 5, 2021
Hello guys, need urgent help as soon as possible

I have applied under CEC.
I received an ITA on 20 August 2020 but my 1 year should be completed in September 2020. So in short, I got ITA 19 days before my 1-year completion.

But my AOR is in October 2020.
I am very worried if there is any problem with eligibility.
What should I do now? I need expert advice.

Current status: Medical passed, Biometrics done.
Hello,

Just wanted to share my inputs as my profile is exactly similar as yours. I got my ITA in August 2020 under CEC, but I would be completing my 1 year in Canada at the end of September 2020. So, I waited till 15th October 2020 to complete my 1 year and then submitted my application with all the paystubs and recommendation letters.

I called IRCC sometime in the last week of December, and the agent said that my eligibility is mentioned as 'recommended passed'. I don't think your application will be rejected if you submitted your application after completing 1year in Canada. A few of my friends did the same earlier, and all got their PRs so far.

G_sha

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hello,

Just wanted to share my inputs as my profile is exactly similar as yours. I got my ITA in August 2020 under CEC, but I would be completing my 1 year in Canada at the end of September 2020. So, I waited till 15th October 2020 to complete my 1 year and then submitted my application with all the paystubs and recommendation letters.

I called IRCC sometime in the last week of December, and the agent said that my eligibility is mentioned as 'recommended passed'. I don't think your application will be rejected if you submitted your application after completing 1year in Canada. A few of my friends did the same earlier, and all got their PRs so far.

Yes, i did the same. I started work on 9th Sep 2019 and got ITA on 20th Aug 2020. But submitted all the documents on 6th Oct 2020.
May I know whats you AOR?

happienomad

Jan 5, 2021
Yes, i did the same. I started work on 9th Sep 2019 and got ITA on 20th Aug 2020. But submitted all the documents on 6th Oct 2020.
AOR: 19 October 2020
Medicals Passed: 28 October 2020
Eligibility: 'Recommended Passed' on Dec 16 2020 (This is as per my call with IRCC agent. I ordered for gcms notes for more information)

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
I would say chill. Do not stress. best option is contact IRCC agent and they would be able to guide you. Thanks.

Reactions: Kerikeri

G_sha

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Eligibility: 'Recommended Passed' on Dec 16 2020 (This is as per my call with IRCC agent. I ordered for gcms notes for more information)
How we can order GCMS. Could you share a link please. And is there any fees for it?

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
What is your Vo office.