Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
The told me background check is in progress now
It says on my profile we are processing your background checks eversince I have recieved AOR. Doesn't make much sense.

mysee

Nov 15, 2019
Any Outland applicants getting any updates now ? I got AOR on 9th October , but haven’t received any updates as of yet , no percentage bar or anything , getting worried now

mysee

Nov 15, 2019
Have all Outland applicants got any kind of updates or percentage bar ? I haven’t received any update or percentage bar and getting very worried now

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Gor at an email today that "Your application status has changes.". Looks like a Ghost Update but nothing seems to be have changed! Any idea people?

Reactions: Sharanm7

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @legalfalcon and seniors,
Approximately around what time of the processing does the eligibility come as recommended passed
And recommended time to order first GCMS notes?
Gcms Notes should be requested around the halfway mark of the typical application processing time frame of 6-8 months. So around 3 to 4 months post AOR is a good time.

While you can request Gcms Notes from IRCC and/or CBSA, these days it's better to request from CBSA due to possible delays with IRCC. There is a great degree of variability with IRCC's performance; files from IRCC may arrive well before the due date, on the due date itself or may be delayed by an additional 60 to 90 days beyond the due date. CBSA on the other hand has a better track record for on-time performance. Files from CBSA are more likely to arrive close to or on the due date. Whether you request from IRCC and/or CBSA the process and the cost is the same.

All the best.