+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
How are these checks done and what authorities are involved ? As per my understanding:
R10 (completeness check) - This is application based
Medicals - this is already done upfront
Criminality - Hw is this done ? I have submitted a clear PCC for India . Is more checks required ? what authorities are involved?
Eligibility - This is application based n cross check of whatever is submitted like work ex and relatives in canada etc.
Security - is this relate to proof of funds ?

harsh_makani

Feb 12, 2020
Hi harsh - Did you get any updates on your case ? I heard people are completing the medical within couple of days hence checking with you
I have completed the medicals. Do I need to provide IRCC the completed e-medical report or the initial one (information sheet) which was provided by the doctor is fine?

From status perspective, I think it is still too early to be anxious about anything. Probably the first update will be near mid-November.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
I have completed the medicals. Do I need to provide IRCC the completed e-medical report or the initial one (information sheet) which was provided by the doctor is fine?

From status perspective, I think it is still too early to be anxious about anything. Probably the first update will be near mid-November.
Sorry I should have been clear with my question before. I was meaning to ask as you have go the AOR on 1st Oct , by now have you got any updates on BIL / MEP ?

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hi Guys,
I have a question about WES ECA.

I got a course by course evaluation before when i created my profile, and after ITA i order the one for Immigration purposes. WES send a copy to IRCC and also I uploaded the document. But now I do not remember did I change the reference number or not ( the numbers are the same but the one for immigration has IMM at the end).

What shall i do now?
I saw one person got rejected due to this.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-rejected-saying-eca-document-missing-but-already-i-have-submitted-eca-not-sure-why-they-rejected-please-help.701264/

Rxm169

May 2, 2019
Hi Guys,
I have a question about WES ECA.

I got a course by course evaluation before when i created my profile, and after ITA i order the one for Immigration purposes. WES send a copy to IRCC and also I uploaded the document. But now I do not remember did I change the reference number or not ( the numbers are the same but the one for immigration has IMM at the end).

What shall i do now?
I saw one person got rejected due to this.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-rejected-saying-eca-document-missing-but-already-i-have-submitted-eca-not-sure-why-they-rejected-please-help.701264/
Go to your IRCC account and see under the study section which reference number you provided. If it is the IMM one you’re good.