+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR rejected, saying ECA document missing, but already i have submitted ECA, not sure why they rejected. PLEASE HELP !!!!!

a_sharath

Dec 15, 2019
Hi All,

My pr application rejected, they said eca document for immigration is missing, but i have submitted documents already through webform even one month before rejection.

I am planning to raise webform to reopen my case.

1. What is the success rate that they will reconsider my case, has any one faced similar issue & successful in reopening their case?

2. Is there any other ircc email ids where we can escalate the problem or to reopen the case ?

or how should i proceed

Please help.

andysunny

Jan 10, 2020
Did you include the ECA along with your PR application? or Did you submit it after an ADR via webform separately?

a_sharath

Dec 15, 2019
Did you include the ECA along with your PR application? or Did you submit it after an ADR via webform separately?
hi... in PR application, i have attached ECA that ends with /ni. Later through webform, I have also attached ECA that ends IMM (for immigration purpose) and sent. i got acknolwedgement email also for that webform.

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
Did you not have the final ECA document at the time of submitting your documents (AOR)?

imransyed

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
yeah.. your application was incomplete and you kinda defrauded IRCC. You should consider yourself lucky to get banned for misrepresentation or something.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I think your application was rejected because you did not enter correct ECA number in your EE profile and corrected that post AOR, which means your application was incomplete at the time of submission. Did you not have the correct immigration IRCC ECA before receiving ITA?

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I think your application was rejected because you did not enter correct ECA number in your EE profile and corrected that post AOR, which means your application was incomplete at the time of submission. Did you not have the correct immigration IRCC ECA before receiving ITA?
Correct ! The ECA number is more than sufficient to the pass the system check with no need for attaching the ECA report. Never the less, they check the report through their internal system from that number.

Reactions: EscoBlades

priteshk53

Oct 13, 2020
Hello,

I think I have a similar case. I uploaded my ECA from WES which ended in "ni" and not "IMM". I immediately realized my mistake and ordered 2 duplicate reports that ends with "IMM", one to IRCC and one to myself. Now, I was wondering if I can appeal to them to reopen my case as I think this is the only thing that might be wrong with my profile. I don't want to lose the chance with this application and wait for another ITA as my points are not enough in the current cutoff.

I would really appreciate anyone's output

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hello,

I think I have a similar case. I uploaded my ECA from WES which ended in "ni" and not "IMM". I immediately realized my mistake and ordered 2 duplicate reports that ends with "IMM", one to IRCC and one to myself. Now, I was wondering if I can appeal to them to reopen my case as I think this is the only thing that might be wrong with my profile. I don't want to lose the chance with this application and wait for another ITA as my points are not enough in the current cutoff.

How long it took you to get rejected?
I think i have similar case . i upload the right one but forgot to change the number in the main application

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Hello,

How long it took you to get rejected?
I think i have similar case . i upload the right one but forgot to change the number in the main application
If u know that raise a webform asap to correct it. Dont wait until they refuse. Normally after ur medical pass, around 1month after AOr then u should be fine

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
But both numbers are the same , only three letters at the end is different

Reactions: mancugay

priteshk53

Oct 13, 2020
If u know that raise a webform asap to correct it. Dont wait until they refuse. Normally after ur medical pass, around 1month after AOr then u should be fine
I raised CSE with them and currently waiting for their response. I really hope I get a positive response from them and my application is revived again.