+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Nov 17, 2020
Hi Guys,
I have been reading everyone's status silently and reading comments really did help me about keeping my expectations in check. So I am going to share chronology of my application:

1) Oct 2020: I submitted my application when I was in US and in my initial application I was the principal applicant and my wife was non-accompanying dependent.
a) Both of us submitted our upfront medicals (2020).
b) I(principal applicant) paid all the fees just for myself.
2) Later I moved back to India from US and updated the same to IRCC.
3) Jan 2021: Submitted my biometrics
4) Mar 2021: Raised a request form to add my wife as accompanying dependent. Got list of documents that needs to be submitted. But I never submitted those.
5) May 2022: Request received for:
a) Wife's medicals
b) Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) background forms for me and wife
c) Schedule A (IMM 5569) for me and wife
d) Proof of funds
6) June 4 2022: Wife's medical submitted
7) June 8 2022: Wife's medical accepted
7) June 10 2022: Remaining documents submitted
8) June 13 2022: email received "Ready for visa"

Now I have few questions:
1) Since they asked just for my wife's re-medical, IMM5406 and IMM 5469, I thought that my wife must have been added as an accompanying dependent.
But we never got to her biometrics and fees. Does that mean, it's just me whose passport need to be submitted? How do I make sure of that?
2) Do I have to courier the passport and photographs to Delhi Visa application center and is there some fees involved that needs to be paid as well?
3) Is there any step by step guide in our forum that I can follow to complete these steps?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: shank15

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hello everyone, I received the RFV e-mail but there has been no status change/update on the online portal (we are processing/we are reviewing, etc.). Is it normal? Also, for submitting passport, can I print and attach the e-mail itself as there is no other formal letter attached with the e-mail? Further, any idea on how many days will it take for the visa stamping after submission of passports?

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
FSW-EE Nov 2020 NDVO

Upfront meds passed on 2nd June, no updates since then.

Is anyone else In the same boat?
You may soon expect ADR if you have not yet provided the new PCC and Schedule A. For me, it took 1 month to update the upfront medicals and 3 more weeks for ADR. Patience is the key. Hope you get it soon Buddy!

Reactions: shank15

Abhi_nav

Oct 23, 2020
Hello everyone, I received the RFV e-mail but there has been no status change/update on the online portal (we are processing/we are reviewing, etc.). Is it normal? Also, for submitting passport, can I print and attach the e-mail itself as there is no other formal letter attached with the e-mail? Further, any idea on how many days will it take for the visa stamping after submission of passports?
Yes it's normal, it updated for me after I received my passport back from VO.. yes you can take the print of email and follow instructions

Reactions: snow2_00_2

andysunny

Jan 10, 2020
Hi Folks, One question - If only masters degree was shown in the education section of the application to claim points, then what would be the correct and most appropriate way to fill the Education history section of Schedule A? The for reads - "Give full details of all secondary and post secondary education".
Also, ECA was done only for the master's degree, not bachelors.

Please share your suggestions. Thanks.

fufu from bkk

Mar 24, 2021
Hi Folks, One question - If only masters degree was shown in the education section of the application to claim points, then what would be the correct and most appropriate way to fill the Education history section of Schedule A? The for reads - "Give full details of all secondary and post secondary education".
Also, ECA was done only for the master's degree, not bachelors.

Please share your suggestions. Thanks.
Hi there, I asked myself the same question. If you have the master degree, you have the bachelor and A-level or similar etc. So it wasn't incorrect to only put your master degree in order to claim points. Now they ask the FULL history (it wasn't the case when you filled in the application) so I just put everything since I am 11 yrs old.

Reactions: andysunny