Doc's Request.
10-03-2022
AOR Received.
23-10-2020
Med's Request
10-03-2022
Med's Done....
15-03-2022
Hi guys, I received my RFV email on 25th of May. Is there still any chance of getting denied? Or can I start booking flights?
Does anyone knows what happens during RFV stage? Aside from me submitting my pics and height and eye colour? Thanks

kchachap102

Jan 1, 2021
Hello guys,
My AOR is November 2020. I got married and added my wife in my on-going application by sending them all the required documents in the portal on april (they sent me a request letter with instructions, but not biometric instructions).
My question is, will they send a BIL (biometrics instruction letter) separately for my wife like they sent me one BIL for me last time?
Pls pls pls someone answer me. I m so worried as its been 2 months already after I upload the documents and didn’t hear from them. Am I missing something?
Pls answer.
Regards
Its been 6 months since my spouse appeared on profile. Still waiting for BIL. No need to worry.

Knoxxavier

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hello guys,
My AOR is November 2020. I got married and added my wife in my on-going application by sending them all the required documents in the portal on april (they sent me a request letter with instructions, but not biometric instructions).
My question is, will they send a BIL (biometrics instruction letter) separately for my wife like they sent me one BIL for me last time?
Pls pls pls someone answer me. I m so worried as its been 2 months already after I upload the documents and didn’t hear from them. Am I missing something?
Pls answer.
Regards
No worries. Been waiting for close to 5 months now for the same. I guess the Spousal addition category like us would all receive the BIL requests in a bunch (Just my thought). Meanwhile, try applying for GCMS notes as that would give you a better clarity on where they stand with your application.

LOVISH361

Dec 5, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have been a silent spectator of this forum for a long time. I would like to share my timeline -
Aor - 28th Oct 2020
Vo - Ottawa
March 16th 2022 - upfront remedical
April 9th 2022 - remedical passed.
April 14th - Adr request for PCC and schedule A
April 25th - submitted schedule A, local police PCC and wrote LOE that we have got PSK appointment on May 5th.
May 21st - submitted PSK PCC
June 2nd - Background change
June 3rd - Ready for visa email.

Waiting for PPR was very exhausting. There were days when I was finding hard to stay positive but this forum was my support. People who are waiting for PR approval I am sure you will get the good news soon.
Thank you all.

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
I am planning soft landing in July last week - Aug first week... but my passport expiry is on 31st Dec 2022.... which is with in 6 months of this travel... will it be a problem ? Any views, suggestions....

catcat89

Nov 24, 2020
Still waiting over here.
Jan - My husband and I got our visas but couldn't land/ travel due to covid.
May - We had a baby
September - COPR expired

Feb - email from IRCC asking if we're still keen. replied yes and informed about our newborn
March - ADR
April - medicals request for 2 of us, we completed all 3 including upfront for the baby. passed on April 27th
May 5th - application updated with baby's name

No furthers updates since then.

VO - Accra

Is anyone in a similar situation and has gotten the Passport request email?
June 7th - Got the passport request mail today.
Does it matter that my passport has only 4 months instead of 6?

Any idea on how to navigate this? Do I send a new passport or send the old and new one ?

Reactions: shank15 and VVV62

andysunny

Jan 10, 2020
Hi,
I had submitted the application from India and left for UK while the processing was stopped for years.

I have received a request to resubmit the medical, pcc from India, schedule A and proof of funds - Can anyone tell how to complete the pcc from India in UK, as I am staying here for work and need to submit these documents once again!

Is there a separate process for PCC to be followed outside the country?

chaz_dance

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
A month and a half ago I submitted ADRs, including a schedule A. I have just got a request to submit another schedule A - was something wrong with my original? How would I know if they didn't specify anything?

toma1990

Nov 7, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
I got a remedical request on may 19th, did the remdical on june 5th, remedical was submitted by physician on june 6th, logged into gckey on june 7th and saw that medical was updated. when i logged into gckey today, the status was showing as application/profile updated, however nothing was changed in my profile. Is this a ghost update?

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
June 7th - Got the passport request mail today.
Does it matter that my passport has only 4 months instead of 6?

Any idea on how to navigate this? Do I send a new passport or send the old and new one ?
Congrats! If the visa/COPR is granted on the old passport, please send both passports held together by a clip.

Mark Wang

Jun 25, 2020
FSW: 1 Principal applicant + 1 dependent (spouse), COR: USA

ITA: OCT 2020
AOR: NOV 2020
Eligibility passed by an agent: APR 2021
Dependent came to Canada on study permit: JUN 2021
Dependent received PGWP: DEC 2021
Principal applicant received SOWP: FEB 2022
ADR (remed and schedule A): APR 2022
IRCC email to confirm dependent is inland: 26 May 2022
Principal applicant came to Canada on work permit: 27 May 2022
Replied IRCC email, saying both principal and dependent are inland: 27 May 2022
Portal log in information: 1 June 2022
Submitted photos: 1 June 2022
eCOPR: 8 June 2022

toma1990

Nov 7, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2020
I got a remedical request on may 19th, did the remdical on june 5th, remedical was submitted by physician on june 6th, logged into gckey on june 7th and saw that medical was updated. when i logged into gckey today, the status was showing as application/profile updated, however nothing was changed in my profile. Is this a ghost update?
Just received RFV mail!