+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Finally guys!! ITS PPR

Delay is certainly not denial.
After months of waiting, hoping, praying, crying. (October 2020)
Funny that I moved to london a month ago to start an MBA programme and now PPR. I’m really thankful to God.
Congrats buddy!

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
My friend's AOR is 14 oct 2020. His wife who is a secondary applicant did her upfront medical on 24 feb 2022 and it got updated on 30 march 2022.
Today he have received a medical request and IMM1017 E form. The form has his name only and request does not say if they need his wife’s medical too.
Please guide do he need to submit only his medical or for both.
For people who receive medical requests do they get these form for both primary or secondary applicants ?

Thanks, your help is appreciated.
I received four request letter for family of four persons with individuals IME (Instructions of Medical Examination Sheet) of every members. Please note I have received IME's after 5 days of receiving request of re-medical.

tarikadeepak

Nov 7, 2020
PPR TIMELINE

VO- ACCRA
ITA- 16th September 2020
AOR- 27th October 2020
BIL- 2nd December 2020
Eligibility passed: 13th January, 2021
Long silence

Not one word from Accra from January 2021 till January 2022 and then I got married on the 24th of December 2021 & added my spouse. I sent mail on the 3rd of January 2022 and IRCC replied same day with list of documents to add spouse.

Spouse added on profile- 2nd February 2022
Remedical, PCC & Schedule A request
BIL for spouse - 13th March 2022

PPR- 30th May 2022 (it landed in my JUNK MAIL)
Congratulations!! Do we just get email for PPR or is it updated on the ircc portal as well??

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello guys and @legalfalcon, can you please help me with an idea of what I have to send to IRCC? I just got ADR with the following request: "Income, proof: Please provide 6 months of bank statements or pay slips to show that you were paid for the professional work that you performed for your employers during the qualified work period that you declared. ". It is ok if I send them the pay slips for the last 6 months? Or it should be 6 months from 2020 (near the AOR date?) Also, the pay slips should be for the last job or for all the jobs declared in application? I mention that I registered 3 NOCs in the application but my current job is the one for which I got points. I mention that last week I sent the the proof of funds from the bank.

Than you in advance for your help.

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hello, please would someone advise how to upload a "Letter of Explanation" along with Schedule A in the online profile? Thank you in advance.

Mar 8, 2022
Guys I got my passport request letter today.

The issue is that I'm traveling from mid June till mid July in and around Europe.

Should I just tell them that and request an extension ? Or cancel my plans and submit the passport to VFS for Canada processing.

I have the other visas in place.

Reactions: VVV62 and shank15

catcat89

Nov 24, 2020
Anybody from Oct 20, who is waiting......
Still waiting over here.
Jan - My husband and I got our visas but couldn't land/ travel due to covid.
May - We had a baby
September - COPR expired

Feb - email from IRCC asking if we're still keen. replied yes and informed about our newborn
March - ADR
April - medicals request for 2 of us, we completed all 3 including upfront for the baby. passed on April 27th
May 5th - application updated with baby's name

No furthersupdates since then.

VO - Accra

Is anyone in a similar situation and has gotten the Passport request email?

Hotscotch

Aug 5, 2020
Hi guys, I received my PPR today. I am staying in the US and am going to leave my current apartment in the next two weeks and will be traveling. domestic. Can I use my friend's mailing address in the Annex A with my name and generate the return label with his address? Will this work? Please help.

Reactions: shank15 and VVV62

MAK1991

Nov 29, 2020
Hello guys,
My AOR is November 2020. I got married and added my wife in my on-going application by sending them all the required documents in the portal on april (they sent me a request letter with instructions, but not biometric instructions).
My question is, will they send a BIL (biometrics instruction letter) separately for my wife like they sent me one BIL for me last time?
Pls pls pls someone answer me. I m so worried as its been 2 months already after I upload the documents and didn’t hear from them. Am I missing something?
Pls answer.
Regards