+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

me@akshara

Star Member
Mar 24, 2022
aor- oct 2020
no movement since biometrics
applied gcms in march through friend in canada....no response after request confirmation e-mail

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Need advice
My upfront medicals dated 7 Feb, 2022 are yet to be updated in my profile ( webforms are raised twice by my rep)
My concern is I got remed request on 8th April with 30 days timeline , having not been updated even till now , portal now reflects WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR MEDICALS . PLEASE REFER TO THE REQUEST as of 9th May.
What shall be done now ? Is it a generic update ? Shall I wait as my recent webform was raised 20 days back with ADR submission ?
Please share ur insights . TIA

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.

I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

Reactions: dadofethan

chaz_dance

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
I'm so over this. I had additional documents required a month ago and I thought this would be it for me but no. My mp told me security and criminality are still not started and there's been no changes. Zero progress since December 2020. I don't know what to do, I can't do this forever :(

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
I'm so over this. I had additional documents required a month ago and I thought this would be it for me but no. My mp told me security and criminality are still not started and there's been no changes. Zero progress since December 2020. I don't know what to do, I can't do this forever :(
Can you please try reaching out to your visa office via email asking them to expedite your process?

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Hi @legalfalcon I got my remed request today but the address and phone number mentioned on the form is incorrect. It's my brother's address and phone number who I added as a representative a few months ago. Kindly advise if I should submit as it is?

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Hi @legalfalcon I got my remed request today but the address and phone number mentioned on the form is incorrect. It's my brother's address and phone number who I added as a representative a few months ago. Kindly advise if I should submit as it is?
@legalfalcon also I only got remed request for me (Primary applicant), I have 2 dependents but didn't receive any remed request for them, is that normal?

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi everyone!
I got a strange email from CIO/BRDC (IRCC) and I need your advice.

Background of the situation:
- About a month ago, I got an ADR. Later, I uploaded the requested docs directly into my application AND send them to three emails (ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca, CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, CPR-Ott-CaseProcessing@cic.gc.ca) - in the ADR there were mentioned no emails I should send my docs to but there was clearly mentioned that I should upload the docs into application and send to (unknown) email. So, since I knew that my application was processed at Ottawa VO, I sent my mail to these 3 emails.
- About a week ago, I got the first email from CIO/BRDC (IRCC) in which they say they rejected my docs because they were > 5 MB in total. So, I resized the docs and sent them back to the sender since there were no *Do not reply to this email* in the letter.
- And today I received an empty email from CIO/BRDC (IRCC). With no signature.

So, my question is: what could it be?

BTW, in the very first letter of CIO/BRDC (IRCC) there was a line:

So, could the empty mail be that reply mentioned in this line?
May be @legalfalcon could know?

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
It will not be an issue and you can use the document.

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Need advice
My upfront medicals dated 7 Feb, 2022 are yet to be updated in my profile ( webforms are raised twice by my rep)
My concern is I got remed request on 8th April with 30 days timeline , having not been updated even till now , portal now reflects WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR MEDICALS . PLEASE REFER TO THE REQUEST as of 9th May.
What shall be done now ? Is it a generic update ? Shall I wait as my recent webform was raised 20 days back with ADR submission ?
Please share ur insights . TIA
Please send the re-med e-information sheets through webform.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
It will not be an issue and you can use the document.
Thank you so much. Please if you could also comment on my other query, I would be most grateful.
Am I supposed to get medical request for my dependents separately? Or does the medical request I have received with only my name on it is supposed to cover my dependents too? @legalfalcon

Shantanu275

Jun 22, 2021
Mill Creek, WA, US
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, CA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
AOR Received.
03-10-2020
IELTS Request
01-11-2020
Med's Request
08-07-2020
Med's Done....
20-07-2020
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
27-02-2023
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2023
Hi everyone!
I got a strange email from CIO/BRDC (IRCC) and I need your advice.

Background of the situation:
- About a month ago, I got an ADR. Later, I uploaded the requested docs directly into my application AND send them to three emails (ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca, CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca, CPR-Ott-CaseProcessing@cic.gc.ca) - in the ADR there were mentioned no emails I should send my docs to but there was clearly mentioned that I should upload the docs into application and send to (unknown) email. So, since I knew that my application was processed at Ottawa VO, I sent my mail to these 3 emails.
- About a week ago, I got the first email from CIO/BRDC (IRCC) in which they say they rejected my docs because they were > 5 MB in total. So, I resized the docs and sent them back to the sender since there were no *Do not reply to this email* in the letter.
- And today I received an empty email from CIO/BRDC (IRCC). With no signature.

So, my question is: what could it be?

BTW, in the very first letter of CIO/BRDC (IRCC) there was a line:

So, could the empty mail be that reply mentioned in this line?
May be @legalfalcon could know?
Why are you emailing? All communications need to be formalized through case-specific enquiry (web form)