Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you so much. Please if you could also comment on my other query, I would be most grateful.
Am I supposed to get medical request for my dependents separately? Or does the medical request I have received with only my name on it is supposed to cover my dependents too? @legalfalcon
Are you referring to a Re-med.

If it's a re-med, then you will receive it for each dependent individually. However, if you have not received it for all dependents, then IRCC only wants the re-meds for the person to whom the letter is issued.

Reactions: HA1986

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Why are you emailing? All communications need to be formalized through case-specific enquiry (web form)
Hi Shantanu275!
Yeah, I know that the web form has to be used for this purpose.
However, the situation was a little bit more complex than I wanted it to be: in the ADR it was mentioned clearly that not only should I upload the requested docs directly into my application, but also send via email:

The problem was that the email didn't not contain the email address to which I should send the requested documents. :(
So, asked for an advise on this forum and according to responses I got here, I sent the requested docs to the VO my application was processed at, as I clearly was asked in the ADR. Later, I got the response from the VO to my initial email that the docs were too big so they should be resized. Since there was no "Do not reply to this email" phrase in this mail and no information about using the web form, so, I just sent the resized docs back as a response the VO's e-letter. A few days later I got an empty email from the VO. I mentioned it here.
Because of these lines in the email:

I assume it was some kind of a notification that the docs had been accepted. But I'm not sure because I've always expected that IRCC use the word 'client' regarding us, real clients of IRCC. I suppose it's some kind of a copy-paste mistake.

Another important moment: a couple of days before I got the email in which I was asked to resize the docs, I had received a certain email from IRCC, in which there had been such lines:

So, as it clear now, the requested docs have already been attached to my application. I can even see them in the uploaded documents section within my CIC application.

The whole situation is pretty stupid and unclear. So, I assume that an officer from the Ottawa VO wrote me back regarding the same docs I'd uploaded into my CIC account and sent to the VO via email because of the lack of coordination within the VO. An officer just saw the email with an attachment over 5 Mb, so they had to write back without checking that docs had already been included to my file.

I'd be very grateful if @legalfalcon could clarify whether I'm right or wrong.

Last edited:

Babatunde89

Feb 20, 2021
Got my eCoPR (electronic Confirmation of Permanent Residency) Friday May 13th.

Category: FSW-O
AOR: Oct 11, 2020
Med: Dec 5, 2020 (No remed requested)

Long wait finally comes to an end. Hope those who are waiting will get it soon.
Where is your visa office?

Airbus320neo

Mar 25, 2022
Got my eCoPR (electronic Confirmation of Permanent Residency) Friday May 13th.

Category: FSW-O
AOR: Oct 11, 2020
Med: Dec 5, 2020 (No remed requested)

Long wait finally comes to an end. Hope those who are waiting will get it soon.
Isn't eCOPR for inlanders only?

vbcd

May 16, 2022
Isn't eCOPR for inlanders only?
Yes, I came to Canada on visitor visa for a few weeks and the visit coincided with this update. So, I was able to provide them an inland address.
Ottawa VO sent me update requesting Passport, Photo and completion on Annex form that they provided in email. Since I was here in Canada on visitor visa, they returned my passport and photo and asked me to go through with eCOPR process which was from Etobicoke IRCC office.

Solo fly

Jan 14, 2021
So this thread has kept me sane as a silent lurker, and seeing everyone's update allowed me to continue hoping, so I want to share for others who are in my shoes.

FSW-O
Application submitted in October 2020

Update as of this year:-
Remed requested- March 18
Remed submitted - March 23
Remed passed-April 4
Ready for Visa Email-April 21
There was some issue with the local VAC. So they ended up submitting my passport, photo etc-- May 11
Counterfoil and Passport dispatched-May 18

Good luck to the rest of you!

rajsandhu1989

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
Got My PPR:
Thanks, everyone for your support. I remember coming to these threads and getting some hint of processing always kept me motivated.

TimeLine is as follows:
Category- FSW-O
ITA- 2 Sept 2020
AOR- 18 Oct 2020
Re-med request- 19 April 2022
ADR request (PCC and Schedule A)- 20 April 2022
ADR submitted: 1 May 2022
Re-med done- 6 May 2022
Medical Passed- 11 May 2022
PPR- 18 May 2022

sandesh1947

Oct 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 26 2020
Hello peeps,

I got my COPR and i will be travelling to Canada in the month of June. Currently i am single , is it within the rules for me to get married in the month of May and still travel in june by myself ? Or will my visa/PR would be revoked ? And i would have end up waiting for my spouse ?

Please any advice would be great.

Reactions: Shantanu275

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
Anyone still waiting who did an Upfront Medical??????
this is so disheartening not hearing any news