+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Abhijithdila

Mar 16, 2022
I am in the same boat buddy! AOr-Oct'20 but no news since Jan'21
Dint you receive any remedicals or pcc etc as an ADR . Pls get ready to take those asap. Coz will have only 30 days to submit these documents. And all the medical and pcc appointments are very long dates .
Be prepared my friend everything will be fine . Anyway all files will be processed by june that's what they have offered

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Dint you receive any remedicals or pcc etc as an ADR . Pls get ready to take those asap. Coz will have only 30 days to submit these documents. And all the medical and pcc appointments are very long dates .
Be prepared my friend everything will be fine . Anyway all files will be processed by june that's what they have offered
Hi Abhijit, I did upfront medicals in Mar'22. Let's see if it can expedite the process.

Peppy A

Feb 15, 2021
I have submitted the ADR but still the status is reflecting as " Your action required ".
This happened to me and it was ok action required for two months. I later realized I did not transmit the documents. After uploading, you will see a button for Next… click it and continue until you have to write your name and attest to submission. After this, the action required will disappear.
Don’t be like me and waste two months writing web forms when the problem was that I only uploaded without submitting.
Best of luck

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
I got my CBSA notes and it says Security and eligibility not started and my file is in RROC