+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Airbus320neo

Mar 25, 2022
Hi, We went for medical after we received the request from IRCC and it has been 2 weeks since we went for our medical but IRCC portal still shows 'Your Action Is Required'. How long does it take to update the medical on IRCC portal?
Mine was updated in one business day fyi

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi everyone!!

Can someone clarify this line from the ADR letter I received:

The problem is that the email does not contain the email address to which I should send the requested documents.

So, the question is: to which email address should I send my docs? The email of the VO my application is processed at or just via the web form?

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi everyone!!

The problem is that the email does not contain the email address to which I should send the requested documents.

So, the question is: to which email address should I send my docs? The email of the VO my application is processed at or just via the web form?
Honestly, if you ask me raise your request on the web form and the email of your visa office. In this way, you can do your bit to expedite your process. I hope that helps. And yes, nothing to worry :)

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

Reactions: dadofethan

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Hi everyone!!

I believe you just need to upload the docs in your IRCC account and not mail it. If you see the blue highlighted link, which is your account login page. By sending, they mean uploading the documents on the IRCC account, if I am not wrong

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Honestly, if you ask me raise your request on the web form and the email of your visa office. In this way, you can do your bit to expedite your process. I hope that helps. And yes, nothing to worry :)
I believe you just need to upload the docs in your IRCC account and not mail it. If you see the blue highlighted link, which is your account login page. By sending, they mean uploading the documents on the IRCC account, if I am not wrong
Hi CarlCoco and mohitbahl!
Thanx for your responses. Now I have a dilemma.... o_O

skrba

Oct 3, 2018
Friends can any one help how to call IRCC recently ? I have been trying to reach them through phone and I think I have exhausted all possible IVR options can any one share from their experience what is the exact ivr options I need to follow to reach an agent ? this is very frustrating :(

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Hi CarlCoco and mohitbahl!
Thanx for your responses. Now I have a dilemma.... o_O
Not at all. The mail simply asks you to upload the documents in your account. There must be some placeholder inside your IRCC account to upload the ADR documents. Did you check that? They are asking to upload the documents in the account. If you have the option to upload the documents in your account, i think you should be good.

Reactions: VVV62

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
CoPR Alert !!!!!
AOR: 9 October 2020
FSW: OUTLAND then moved inside Canada in 2021 April on a work permit
VO: OTTAWA
Eligibility : Passed on the 21st Dec. 2020
Security & Criminality : Was ongoing up until last week.
Medical Extended : December 2021
ADR requested : April 19th 2022 (ADR was only to ask my current country of residence)
ADR Submitted : April 20th 2022
PR confirmation email received : April 22nd 2022
Responded to PR confirmation email : April 22nd 2022
Portal email received : April 25th 2022 ( Portal has some issues and they have tagged by wife's UCI with my name. Send portal email again to get it resolved)
Responded on the portal email : April 26th 2022
COPR document received : April 26th 2022

mothimus

Dec 2, 2020
Hi everyone, have a question regarding the remedicals request. Is there something we need to submit to IRCC or does the panel physician uploading the results directly to IRCC mean that we don't need to do anything about it?

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi everyone, have a question regarding the remedicals request. Is there something we need to submit to IRCC or does the panel physician uploading the results directly to IRCC mean that we don't need to do anything about it?
Hi!
Just send them the documents received by the med center through web form. Rest, they'll do it themselves.

Reactions: mothimus

CheMiguel

Aug 7, 2020
I got an update of my application
Medicals now say
April 8, 2022 You passed the medical exam

There's also a message with pdf form attached, should it be completed and sent or no actions are required from me?