Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-10-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2022
I finally received my passport back after COPR.My full timeline in signature. Cheers.

ajay_panda

Apr 11, 2022
AOR October 2020 here and upfront medical given on 9 March ( more than a month) and still not update :( is it only me? how long would it take for PPR? This anxiety is killing me. My last GCMS notes shows everything is passed.
How did you request the GCMS notes?

gavinchan

Mar 31, 2020
Hi, guys. I just got a GU in my portal showing that my upfront re-med submitted on 03/30 has passed. I am wondering what to expect next. My AOR is 10/2020 and VO is Ottawa. Please shed some light on me. Thanks, guys!

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
AOR October 2020 here and upfront medical given on 9 March ( more than a month) and still not update :( is it only me? how long would it take for PPR? This anxiety is killing me. My last GCMS notes shows everything is passed.
Hi, I am in the same boat. I did my upfront medicals on 07th Mar and sent the documents through web form on 08 Mar'22. Its a pin drop silence since then.:-(

chaz_dance

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
I received an ADR for updated police certs, schedule A and POF. I submitted last night and received an email today saying documents are received. Is there a normal time for COPR after this?

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
I received an ADR for updated police certs, schedule A and POF. I submitted last night and received an email today saying documents are received. Is there a normal time for COPR after this?
Nope. You might have to wait a several weeks to months after submitting. Currently the situation for me and a handful of others....but hopefully you won't have to wait long. Just manage your expectations so you're not disappointed...you know...expect the worst.

mothimus

Dec 2, 2020
Hey, how did you submit these docs? All in PDF format and then sent via a webform?

sufonama

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
I just received ADR (AOR Oct 6th 2020).

I have to provide police certs for the UK and China. UK is easy but China is impossible to do out of the country, plus Shanghai are in total lockdown. I have not lived in China for years and I got my original certificate after I left so is it still valid? On IRCC website it says 'For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.' but then 'An officer may ask for a new one later on'.

Please advise, I'm so stressed that I only have 30 days and I'm living in Canada so I just didn't think they would ask for this.

what is your VO and did they specifically asked for the CHina PCC eventhough you provided it at the time of AOR and never went there again? How are you going to tackle this, resubmit the old one?