+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sas550

Apr 1, 2021
Hi people,
I received this email today morning. Does this mean PPR request? Also, I see this is from Sydney, Australia and I left Australia last year to move back to my home country in India. I hope that won’t delay any thing any further as I didn’t update it in my profile.

Express Entry
ITA: Sep 16 2020
AOR: Oct 25 2020
Biometrics: Dec 01 2020
Medicare passed: Dec 07 2020
COR: was Australia but no

Abhi_nav

Oct 23, 2020
Hi people,
I received this email today morning. Does this mean PPR request? Also, I see this is from Sydney, Australia and I left Australia last year to move back to my home country in India. I hope that won’t delay any thing any further as I didn’t update it in my profile.

Express Entry
Yes this is PPR

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Hi everyone!

I just received an ADR.

And I've a couple of questions concerning the aforementioned part of the letter:

1) About a month ago, I got a fresh PCC and Bank Statement. Are they ok to be sent to IRCC? Even if they're a month old? Or should I get fresh ones?
2) Concerning the first section: "Please provide updated proof of funds, detailed explanation of the source of funds and the bank statement."
Are there 3 document? I was thinking there have to be 2 of them: source of funds and bank statement.
3) What is "detailed explanation of the source of funds"? Should it be a simple explanatory letter or what?
In my case, my father sold a flat, which had been planned to become my future inheritence, and gave me the exact sum I needed for immigration purposes. Should I provide the signed agreement and/or an explanatory letter from my father?

I would be thankful if @legalfalcon clarify the questions above!
With regards to PCC, I think it is fine as long as it is valid i.e. less than 6 months (and you haven't moved to a new country since you got it). To be on the safer side, it's good to have something not more than 3 months old. I got a PCC request about 3 weeks after I got a fresh one (to submit it upfront), so I submitted the same 3 week old PCC and had no issues.

I'm not very familiar with gift deed proof of funds, so maybe someone else can help there.

Reactions: VVV62

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Hi everyone!

I just received an ADR.

And I've a couple of questions concerning the aforementioned part of the letter:

1) About a month ago, I got a fresh PCC and Bank Statement. Are they ok to be sent to IRCC? Even if they're a month old? Or should I get fresh ones?
2) Concerning the first section: "Please provide updated proof of funds, detailed explanation of the source of funds and the bank statement."
Are there 3 document? I was thinking there have to be 2 of them: source of funds and bank statement.
3) What is "detailed explanation of the source of funds"? Should it be a simple explanatory letter or what?
In my case, my father sold a flat, which had been planned to become my future inheritence, and gave me the exact sum I needed for immigration purposes. Should I provide the signed agreement and/or an explanatory letter from my father?

I would be thankful if @legalfalcon clarify the questions above!
Also just curious @VVV62 , did you send a performance request email before getting ADR?

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Also just curious @VVV62 , did you send a performance request email before getting ADR?
Hi FurioGiunta!
No, I didn't. But I planned to send it next week.
What a crazy random happenstance!

BTW, could anyone clarify this section of IMM 5669 e?

Is there any example how to enter the travelling data into this table? I mean that if I had a paid vacation, it looks like it divides a long period employment into several parts. Something like this:
FROMTOACTIVITYSTATUS in country or territory
2019-06PRESENTEngineercitizen
2019-062019-06A week-long paid vacationtourist
2018-012019-06Engineercitizen

Is everything ok with this table? Or there's no need to provide vacations?

Last edited:

nabhe.ale

Apr 1, 2021
i got ppr and booked vfs service.
But bluedart office is refusing to take package saying that they have not received the awb number yet. It is already 2 days that i have received the AWB number via email from vfs. Is it normal? Or something needs to be done?

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
i got ppr and booked vfs service.
But bluedart office is refusing to take package saying that they have not received the awb number yet. It is already 2 days that i have received the AWB number via email from vfs. Is it normal? Or something needs to be done?
What was your AOR? And is it FSW-O?

Airbus320neo

Mar 25, 2022
Finally received PPR guys

AOR: Sept 29, 2020
MEP, Biometrics request: Nov 18, 2020
Eligibility passed by an agent: Dec 2, 2020
Biometrics submitted: Feb 1, 2021
Criminality in progress, Security not initiated for a very long time
Upfront medicals+ PCCs + Six month bank statements: March 11, 2022 (inspired by @sibhi8 thanks man!)
Sent a "performance request" email to IRCC to finalize application within 30 days: March 29
Meds passed and Background Check status change to IP1: March 30
ADR Indian PCC + Schedule A: March 31
ADR submitted: April 1
GU + Background Check status change to IP2: April 4
GU: April 6
PPR: April 11
@FurioGiunta Congrats! Can you tell me what was the GU between IP2 and PPR? I am also in the IP2 stage currently and would like to know how to look out for the GU.

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hello,
My file is processed by an agent. I get to see my portal changes periodically .
Background check in the portal in March , 2022 was showing ' We are processing your background check. We will send u a msg if we need any information '.
But the one in April is showing ' Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check ' .
What this exactly indicates ? Need ur insights regarding how close I am to final approval .
Have got AdR for med ( did upfront but hasn't reflected in portal since feb ), schedule A form , POF , Family history .
Aor Oct 14, 2020 (FSW-O, COR India)

Last edited:

Abhijithdila

Mar 16, 2022
Can anyone know about bringing their spouse by spousal sponsorship program .
The problem is I will just have pr and will be comming to canada . But I won't have a proper job.
Can someone please share what will be the possibility

Shantanu275

Jun 22, 2021
Mill Creek, WA, US
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, CA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
AOR Received.
03-10-2020
IELTS Request
01-11-2020
Med's Request
08-07-2020
Med's Done....
20-07-2020
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
27-02-2023
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2023
Hi people,

Express Entry
IRCC requires you to update profile changes such as change of status (married, single etc.), and address immediately. Even with PPR, you are still required to update them with the change of residence (even a change of address is required within the same country).

Deepti mehta

Sep 24, 2017
I just received ADR (AOR Oct 6th 2020).

I have to provide police certs for the UK and China. UK is easy but China is impossible to do out of the country, plus Shanghai are in total lockdown. I have not lived in China for years and I got my original certificate after I left so is it still valid? On IRCC website it says 'For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.' but then 'An officer may ask for a new one later on'.

Please advise, I'm so stressed that I only have 30 days and I'm living in Canada so I just didn't think they would ask for this.
Did you come to know that if we have to PCC for all countries or where we have stayed in the lase 6 months,many thanks,Regards

semapara

Apr 11, 2019
AOR October 2020 here and upfront medical given on 9 March ( more than a month) and still not update :( is it only me? how long would it take for PPR? This anxiety is killing me. My last GCMS notes shows everything is passed.

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
AOR October 2020 here and upfront medical given on 9 March ( more than a month) and still not update :( is it only me? how long would it take for PPR? This anxiety is killing me. My last GCMS notes shows everything is passed.
Hi. I'm exactly in the same boat. Except that I'm SEP 2020.