+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

belee

May 3, 2023
Guys I had my remedical June 2022and still no updates!! Checked from my GCMS. Notes that I passed criminality and background check and my application is approved
anyone has similar timeline to give me some hope
Yup, I have the same situation. I sent a note via web form and got the following response about 2 weeks back
We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office. They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

Reactions: Ammar_alshaer

MD1990FSW

Nov 10, 2021
Hi All,

Today my background verification was completed (using the IRCC tracker). So now everything is passed. When should I expect the COPR?? and best of luck to you all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ammar_alshaer

Ammar_alshaer

Oct 5, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Hi All,

Today my background verification was completed (using the IRCC tracker). So now everything is passed. When should I expect the COPR?? and best of luck to you all.
Happy for you
if i may ask, I have a problem registering in the tracker, the confirmation email never comes. Any idea how may i solve this?

skc90

May 5, 2023
Hi Everyone,

This is probably my last post on the particular thread. I was always curious about the full timeline of this PR express entry process. So I'm back to share ours with anyone who's wondering.

CRS score: 482
ITA: 3 Sep 2020
AOR: 5 Oct 2020
Medicals upfront
MEP - 23rd November 2020 (no email notification)
BIL - 24th November 2020 (email notification received)
Jan 2021 - COPR received by email with instructions to submit passport for visa
Feb 2021 - Passport received with single entry visa
May 2021 - New baby born (not part of the ongoing application)

***couldn't use the landing visa due to landing restrictions during covid-19***

Feb 2022 - IRCC emailed to ask if we're still keen on immigrating. we updated on the new baby

March 2022 - re-medicals request for self and husband. new documents to be uploaded for baby. told not to do upfront medicals for new dependent but we ignored it and did baby's medicals upfront in April 2022.

May 2022 - Baby's name added to dependents on the application

June 2022 - passport submission request for all 3 family members

August 2022 - passports received from visa office with COPR and visas for landing

October 2022 - Landed in Canada

November 2022 - asked to resend pictures for PR card

Jan 2023 - pictures delivered to IRCC

March 2023 - PR cards received in the mail.

WHAT A JOURNEY! If you're still in the process, hang in there, you're almost at the finish line.
Did they asked PCC again

Josh@v

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hi Guys and Seniors
Please help.
I had applied in october 2020, and added my spouse recently and completed till her biometrics and medical.

Now I have received another letter with new schedule A, PCC, and funds etc.

However the NOC associated and the job associated is totally wrong. They have messaged me with a wrong NOC and company that I have never worked for.

Kindly advise

achebe8190

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Hey! Have you received your AOR (acknowledgment of receipt of the application by the government) yet? I think you need that before you can register for the tracker