+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

catcat89

Nov 24, 2020
Hi Everyone,

This is probably my last post on the particular thread. I was always curious about the full timeline of this PR express entry process. So I'm back to share ours with anyone who's wondering.

CRS score: 482
ITA: 3 Sep 2020
AOR: 5 Oct 2020
Medicals upfront
MEP - 23rd November 2020 (no email notification)
BIL - 24th November 2020 (email notification received)
Jan 2021 - COPR received by email with instructions to submit passport for visa
Feb 2021 - Passport received with single entry visa
May 2021 - New baby born (not part of the ongoing application)

***couldn't use the landing visa due to landing restrictions during covid-19***

Feb 2022 - IRCC emailed to ask if we're still keen on immigrating. we updated on the new baby

March 2022 - re-medicals request for self and husband. new documents to be uploaded for baby. told not to do upfront medicals for new dependent but we ignored it and did baby's medicals upfront in April 2022.

May 2022 - Baby's name added to dependents on the application

June 2022 - passport submission request for all 3 family members

August 2022 - passports received from visa office with COPR and visas for landing

October 2022 - Landed in Canada

November 2022 - asked to resend pictures for PR card

Jan 2023 - pictures delivered to IRCC

March 2023 - PR cards received in the mail.

WHAT A JOURNEY! If you're still in the process, hang in there, you're almost at the finish line.

Reactions: Ammar_alshaer

ogmalox

Nov 24, 2022
hello everyone
please i need your advise
i apply for my canada visitors visa from kazakhstan,
now i have some personal issues and i have to go to nigerian to solve the issues.
my question is if my visa was approve during my stay in nigerian ,can i submit my passport there in nigerian ,or i need to come back to kazakhstan to submit my passport?

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
hello everyone
please i need your advise
now i have some personal issues and i have to go to nigerian to solve the issues.
my question is if my visa was approve during my stay in nigerian ,can i submit my passport there in nigerian ,or i need to come back to kazakhstan to submit my passport?
It’s not the right thread. But you can’t submit your passport for visa in one country and travel to another without passport. So hence your logic doesn’t sound right - as if your passport is in Kazakhstan, you can’t travel to Nigeria and hence can’t submit anything there.

Also, Canadian Embassies don’t accept visa applications directly. You can only apply through VFS agency.

There might be a situation where you are a holder of multiple passports, but you still can’t really choose the country where VFS will send your passport for visa submission, you can only choose the VFS office.

ogmalox

Nov 24, 2022
It’s not the right thread. But you can’t submit your passport for visa in one country and travel to another without passport. So hence your logic doesn’t sound right - as if your passport is in Kazakhstan, you can’t travel to Nigeria and hence can’t submit anything there.

Also, Canadian Embassies don’t accept visa applications directly. You can only apply through VFS agency.

There might be a situation where you are a holder of multiple passports, but you still can’t really choose the country where VFS will send your passport for visa submission, you can only choose the VFS office.
hey

what am asking is that, currently i am in kazakhstan and passport is with me not with canada vfs ,my visa is still on process,,,
am planning to go to nigerian next week ,,if my visa was approved while in nigerian can i submit my passport to the canada vfs in nigerian or i need to come back to kazakhstan where i apply from ?

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Does VFS offer option to apply for a tourist visa without even submitting a passport? What does "in processing" mean if the passport is still with you? That is not how a tourist visa submission normally looks like. But to answer your question - if your visa is approved at a certain embassy, that means that you can not submit passport for visa stamping in another embassy. Otherwise you need to redo the process at the 2nd embassy again.

ogmalox

Nov 24, 2022
ok thanks
Does VFS offer option to apply for a tourist visa without even submitting a passport? What does "in processing" mean if the passport is still with you? That is not how a tourist visa submission normally looks like. But to answer your question - if your visa is approved at a certain embassy, that means that you can not submit passport for visa stamping in another embassy. Otherwise you need to redo the process at the 2nd embassy again.
ok thanks

Ammar_alshaer

Oct 5, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Guys I had my remedical June 2022and still no updates!! Checked from my GCMS. Notes that I passed criminality and background check and my application is approved
anyone has similar timeline to give me some hope

Ammar_alshaer

Oct 5, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2020
Why don't you call them and check?
I did twice, they told me what I already from the GCMS notes
i asked if there is anything I need to provide or anything that is holding back my application they said nothing wrong!!