+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Abhi_nav

Oct 23, 2020
Hello folks,
Seeking information related to biometric appointment. I see that number of participants and application number needs to be entered while booking the appointment. For me and my spouse, application number is same (express entry profile number, on both the biometric letters). If I enter number of participants as 2, then the webform expects 2 different application numbers.
My query is, if I book appointment with number of participants as 1 and provide application number, then on the appointment date will be provided for my spouse and I?
Thanks in advance :)
I'm in the same boat, did you get any answer for this?

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hi folks, just submitted the biometrics. FSW-O. Any idea how long does it take for the CIC portal to be updated?

Reactions: ZxB

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear Experts, @legalfalcon
Need your advice. I am CEC inland applicant. I submitted my application in Oct,2020. My wife’s x-ray was pending due to pregnancy, which i mentioned in LOE. Noe she has delivered the baby and completed her x-ray. I have noticed my medical was showing as ‘we are reviewing your medical exam result’ when my biometric updated. After few days of this my wife completed her x-ray. And exactly after 1 week of it my medical is showing as passed. With this situation i have the below questions:
1. Do i need to inform ircc about completion of my wife’s x-ray or they already got that information as they updated my medical as passed.
2. For the newborn kid as he is born in canada, what document should i share with ircc?
3. During AOR my wife was working in canada(no points claimed, only mentioned in personal history) after few days of AOR her status changed from working to Maternity leave, do we need to inform this to ircc?
Appreciate your response and suggestion. Thanks in advance.

1. Just ask your panel physician if this has been transmitted to IRCC.

2. You will have to inform IRCC that you have a newborn child who is a Canadian Citizen. No document will be required except the both certificate and PoF if you are not exempt.

3. No info required.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
What’s a ghost update? Did you receive an email or just logging and see application updated
Well ghost update is when you see on your profile " APPLICATION/ PROFIL UPDATES" but then when you check full status, there is no update. So you see that directly on your profile, no email.

Reactions: superpixel

chirag_kash

Dec 6, 2020
The current status of my application changed to "Your action is required" but didn't get any additional documents request.
What does it mean? Is it for Biometrics?

Category : FSW Outland
AOR : 28th Oct
MEP - Passed 3rd Dec
BIL : Got a message on 4th Dec to complete (waiting for VACs to open in India)

Abhi_nav

Oct 23, 2020
The current status of my application changed to "Your action is required" but didn't get any additional documents request.
What does it mean? Is it for Biometrics?

AOR : 28th Oct
MEP - Passed 3rd Dec
BIL : Got a message on 4th Dec to complete (waiting for VACs to open in India)
Yes it is for biometrics

Arindamce88

Aug 25, 2020
1. Just ask your panel physician if this has been transmitted to IRCC.

2. You will have to inform IRCC that you have a newborn child who is a Canadian Citizen. No document will be required except the both certificate and PoF if you are not exempt.

3. No info required.
Thank you so much.

Reactions: legalfalcon

Aribori

Dec 6, 2020
AOR : 26th Oct
MEP - Passed 3rd Dec
BIL : Received letter on 3rd Dec and have appointment for 7th Dec to
Nationality: India
Country of residence: USA

Any idea how long the process would take after biometrics are submitted on 7th?Online profile says estimated completion date is April 25th.

thank you

Reactions: ZxB

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
AOR : 26th Oct
MEP - Passed 3rd Dec
BIL : Received letter on 3rd Dec and have appointment for 7th Dec to
Nationality: India
Country of residence: USA

Any idea how long the process would take after biometrics are submitted on 7th?Online profile says estimated completion date is April 25th.

thank you
The biometric will be updated on the same day but other checks like security, criminality and eligibilty will take 3-4 months. Just curious how did you get the appointment for biometric so fast as usually USCIS availability is after 13-14 days.

denisdiaf

Nov 28, 2020
CEC inland with Spouse
AOR: 06th Oct.
Medical: 17 Nov passed.

Biometrics: It is only updated at right hand side of the application as we did it last year for work permit.
But we are not having update in the steps. It simply says, We do not need your fingerprints. (No date mentioned if Biometrics is accepted or not)

Did anyone has the same update?
I did

Aribori

Dec 6, 2020
The biometric will be updated on the same day but other checks like security, criminality and eligibilty will take 3-4 months. Just curious how did you get the appointment for biometric so fast as usually USCIS availability is after 13-14 days.
Thank you for the information! We got an appointment at the San Francisco VAC not a USCIS center. There’s a temporary center that is available only for biometrics.

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Thank you for the information! We got an appointment at the San Francisco VAC not a USCIS center. There’s a temporary center that is available only for biometrics.
Good to know as USCIS centers take appointment only for 2 week ahead. Good luck !!

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hello Guys,

So submitted my biometrics on December 6th along with my Wife. My wife had some trouble with her fingerprints. The VAC told us the finterprint was not clear and the high commission might not accept it, they might ask to redo it. If they do, do not panic and schedule another appointment.

The problem is it's extremely difficult to get biometric appointments in my country as the VAC is swamped with applicants. The next available slot will be in February.

I checked my profile after submitting the biometric. It says "December 6, 2020, Completed". Looks like my Wife's biometric number is also updated. Does this mean they have already accepted it?

TIA