+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
@legalfalcon Hi Legal Falcon , Need your advise.

I am FSW- O applicant with 9 Oct 2020 AOR (Wife is Primary applicant). After AOR I got Canada work permit and we have moved to Canada. My FSW application is in progress from 11.5 months and no signs of any movement. Its been 6 months in Canada and my organization can support my PR case and I may be eligible for ONIP or CEC after 6 more months.

In this situation Can I apply for PR - ONIP being me as a primary applicant ? and keep FSW application open with my wife as a Primary applicant.
OR
Do I need to withdraw the FSW PR application before I can apply for PR being me as primary applicant.

Please share your thoughts accordingly I will proceed forward.
@legalfalcon Please provide your thoughts on this question !!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Please provide your thoughts on this question !!

You can have multiple applications in progress all at the same time without withdrawing any. However, what you need to answer to yourself is that for a PNP the time it takes to get an invite, submit an application, get a PNP nomination, then ITA and then approval, will be almost 1.5-2 years and new fees for both PNP and IRCC.

See it is worth it.

Also, you can apply for BOWP if the WP of PA is expiring.

sandesh1947

Oct 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 26 2020
Hello , did anyone else got an email from ircc as follows :

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

Abhi_nav

Oct 23, 2020

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.
Yes me too .. I think it's autogenerated email

Reactions: sandesh1947

Rustom

Sep 26, 2021

Not me !

ab995

Jul 9, 2018

Yeah! I got it as well.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020

"Estimated completion date" lol. How do you reconcile that with "We can't give you accurate processing times" ???

KPChambly83

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
"Estimated completion date" lol. How do you reconcile that with "We can't give you accurate processing times" ???
Exactly ! They have sent this probably due to receiving loads of update requests from numerous applicants who have indeed not heard from them " for quite a while " which is an understatement at this point

Reactions: HA1986

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hello guyss , i am new to this forum ,, i just rcvd PPR form my dependent in india !! In ppr letter IRCC asked this info
>>“” The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants””<<<

How to provide this info .!! ?? Is there a relevant form we have to fill and send to VFS ..?
Thanks in advance

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
You can have multiple applications in progress all at the same time without withdrawing any. However, what you need to answer to yourself is that for a PNP the time it takes to get an invite, submit an application, get a PNP nomination, then ITA and then approval, will be almost 1.5-2 years and new fees for both PNP and IRCC.

See it is worth it.

Also, you can apply for BOWP if the WP of PA is expiring.
What's your thoughts on BC PNP tech pilot? I am thinking of spending another 3k while waiting for FSW application.

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi everyone!

About 10 minutes ago, I logged in my application with no glitches and found that "application/profile updated". Anyways, inside the profile, there were no changes. After I reloaded the web page, the status of my application changed to "submitted". And now, I cannot log in. After pressing the button I am redirected to the main CIC web page.

Did anyone face such thing?
It was a glitch, wasn't it?

Reactions: binder1232

sandesh1947

Oct 27, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 26 2020
Hi everyone!

About 10 minutes ago, I logged in my application with no glitches and found that "application/profile updated". Anyways, inside the profile, there were no changes. After I reloaded the web page, the status of my application changed to "submitted". And now, I cannot log in. After pressing the button I am redirected to the main CIC web page.

Did anyone face such thing?
It was a glitch, wasn't it?
it is a glitch, I had something similar happen to me as well.

Reactions: rajiyer