+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

KoochNozzle

Jun 25, 2021
Can someone help me with what do you send in the email to VFS asking for shipping labels?
I got my Passport Request and the website just says email VFS for new York or LA center.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Can someone help me with what do you send in the email to VFS asking for shipping labels?
I got my Passport Request and the website just says email VFS for new York or LA center.
May I ask when did you receive RFV/PPR email? And what's your VO..thank you and congratulations..

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
@legalfalcon Hi Legal Falcon , Need your advise.

I am FSW- O applicant with 9 Oct 2020 AOR (Wife is Primary applicant). After AOR I got Canada work permit and we have moved to Canada. My FSW application is in progress from 11.5 months and no signs of any movement. Its been 6 months in Canada and my organization can support my PR case and I may be eligible for ONIP or CEC after 6 more months.

In this situation Can I apply for PR - ONIP being me as a primary applicant ? and keep FSW application open with my wife as a Primary applicant.
OR
Do I need to withdraw the FSW PR application before I can apply for PR being me as primary applicant.

Please share your thoughts accordingly I will proceed forward.

Reactions: rajiyer

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Congrats! If I were you, I'd send them the letter you got from IRCC, and ask them to guide you through the next steps.

Kaur gurleen

Aug 28, 2021
Hello everyone...I applied October 2020 my application..but nothing now ..no aor..no medical..no biometric request...anyone is same ..please reply me

KoochNozzle

Jun 25, 2021
So you can go on the VFS website for US region. Click how to apply and select Submit passport and other documents. Then you can follow the instructions for mail in to either New York or LA. There is an excel you attach to email and let them know if it's two way courier and what fee needs to be paid.
You also need to send along with your passport, the passport request and 2 copies of consent form (available on the same page on website).
Good luck to you all!