+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
ya..i had talked last week..also waiting for GCMS which i ordered on Jan 18 from CBSA...as per immi tracker , CEC are getting PPR..i didnt see any pnp candidate
i saw in other threads that many people never see update related to security until they get copr. even after getting recommended pass, they directly get copr and everything gets updated on the same day with multiple GUs
I agreed . Mine just security left and we cannot do anything for that , because that is just officer discretion and as you mentioned it will be there when officer approve that ( saw many stuck with security not started and eventually in 2 days they got update and then COPR!). I also won't call them again because there shouldn't be any other update on my file till final approval and PR

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
I agreed . Mine just security left and we cannot do anything for that , because that is just officer discretion and as you mentioned it will be there when officer approve that ( saw many stuck with security not started and eventually in 2 days they got update and then COPR!). I also won't call them again because there shouldn't be any other update on my file till final approval and PR
You will get an update when your security is completed

Reactions: amosi

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
LOL, that's 100% right. Now call them just waste your time and make you keep thinking about your case. Just enjoy your life and keep hoping we will get it very soon.

Reactions: amosi

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hi guys, I finally got my gcms notes back yesterday which I applied from Feb 10th.
My AOR was 15th Oct, and the last note was from 2020/11/27.

A snapshot from the Note:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Last Note:
Created Date: 2020/11/27 15:39:43
Created By: JF15276
Updated Date: 2020/11/27 15:40:07
Updated By: JF15276
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#: E000000000 REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application-based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 472 CRS SCORE: 495 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified …--LANGUAGES-…- Principal Applicant 1 -English- CELPIP and Met ThreshoId & Verified -----EDUCATION- Primary Applicant 1-Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian
Institution Verified Level of education: Master's Degree Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE-…- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1- China police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK
Recommendation: Review Required-Stat Question --AGE --Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR --DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW-…- client information

Questions:
1.From the above recommendation, the analysis mentioned something regarding my Age, which I am a bit confused about. What does he mean by that? Do I need to take any action?
2.No updates since 2020/11/27 and Eligibility Not started, is this normal?
3. From the bottom of the GCMS notes, it says
Time Generated I Heure d’execution: 09:31 :06 (EST/HNE)
Date Generated I Date d’execution: 2021-02-11 --- which is one day after I submitted my GCMS request
But I only got this note yesterday(March 15th), I am curious, is this snapshot from a month ago?

@legalfalcon Could you please help me take a look?

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hi guys, I finally got my gcms notes back yesterday which I applied from Feb 10th.

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Last Note:
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#: E000000000 REGULATION: CEC I have reviewed this application-based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 472 CRS SCORE: 495 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified …--LANGUAGES-…- Principal Applicant 1 -English- CELPIP and Met ThreshoId & Verified -----EDUCATION- Primary Applicant 1-Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian
Institution Verified Level of education: Master's Degree Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE-…- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1- China police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK
Recommendation: Review Required-Stat Question --AGE --Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR --DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW-…- client information

Questions:
1.From the above recommendation, the analysis mentioned something regarding my Age, which I am a bit confused about. What does he mean by that? Do I need to take any action?
Date Generated I Date d’execution: 2021-02-11 --- which is one day after I submitted my GCMS request
But I only got this note yesterday(March 15th), I am curious, is this snapshot from a month ago?

the age means there was not change (your birthday) from ITA to AOR. You should not worry.

to my knowledge, everything is ok. You have a review required because you answered 'yes' to some of the statutory question. Nothing to be concerned.

And yes, the notes are generated few days after you apply for them. So pretty much you are looking how was your application 11 February....

My application was very similar to your by that time. Nothing passed except medical. First days of March I called IRCC and I was told Elegibility was recommended pass

sreestylo

Mar 10, 2021
I believe they will start finalizing cases like this :
March : Aug 2020 AORs
April : Sep 2020 AORs
May : Oct 2020 AORs
This is just my thoughts and also based on myimmtracker cases review for inland AORs(i.e. many cases in 2019 and 2020 has been touched by IRCC after ((and around)) 5 months and some lucky got PR shortly , and others got 2_3 months after that)
I know it is pandemic and it cannot be fully accurate but it is possible.
That's really a good analysis!

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
I believe they will start finalizing cases like this :
March : Aug 2020 AORs
April : Sep 2020 AORs
May : Oct 2020 AORs
This is just my thoughts and also based on myimmtracker cases review for inland AORs(i.e. many cases in 2019 and 2020 has been touched by IRCC after ((and around)) 5 months and some lucky got PR shortly , and others got 2_3 months after that)
I know it is pandemic and it cannot be fully accurate but it is possible.
Rather optimistic

I would delay all one month more. Currently the ones getting PPR are from July...

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Last Note:
Text:

Questions:

The note you see if your R10 or completeness check note.

For Age, see https://bit.ly/2NltJWP

The date of generation is when the notes were generated and as on the date of generation how your application was is captured.