+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Correct. But at the same time if your intention to reside in the province is proved to be a false one, your PR may be cancelled
Can you please shown me a single case where PR was cancelled after person moved to another province after becoming PR? It is very rare. But you are right. If your intention to reside can be proved not genuine they can cancel it. The problem is-it is almost impossible to prove it after you landed.

Last edited:

megadett-sk

Nov 19, 2020
Haven't called or ordered the GCMS yet... Waiting to find out until next month... But, do you have any idea where I'd be standing at this moment... Progress bar at 80% and ADR RCMP in review since December 15, 2020... CEC Inland AOR Oct 20, 2020.
Any updates? We seem to be in the same boat. Are you single with no dependents?

Ainpeespirant

Mar 27, 2019
Hello everyone! I have october 2020 Aor and eligibility passed. Rest not started. I am done with all the waiting. I claimed points for masters degree in ECA. I am planning to go for student visa while my PR application is getting processed. What do you think are the chances to get approved?

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Hello everyone! I have october 2020 Aor and eligibility passed. Rest not started. I am done with all the waiting. I claimed points for masters degree in ECA. I am planning to go for student visa while my PR application is getting processed. What do you think are the chances to get approved?
I am also an October 2020 AOR and am a Chartered accountant in India, WES didn’t consider that as masters even though it’s a professional degree and I got lesser points for two or more degrees instead. It’s cruel what IRCC is doing but I suggest you wait for 3-4 months before they begin easing travel restrictions (I am assuming you’re also Outland FSW). If you’re CEC October 2020 people seem to be getting PPRs now

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
No GU after medical passed..total 1 GU received till the date.
eligibility: passed by CPA
criminality/info sharing: passed
security: not started

Reactions: amosi

Ainpeespirant

Mar 27, 2019
I am also an October 2020 AOR and am a Chartered accountant in India, WES didn’t consider that as masters even though it’s a professional degree and I got lesser points for two or more degrees instead. It’s cruel what IRCC is doing but I suggest you wait for 3-4 months before they begin easing travel restrictions (I am assuming you’re also Outland FSW). If you’re CEC October 2020 people seem to be getting PPRs now
I am also from India outland applicant. If we apply for student visa while PR application in progress what are the chances of getting an approval?

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi,

Called IRCC at 8.am, today. After 6 attemps, my call was put on hold with an agent...for another 47 min. Just hang up.
So small step but still. Got GCMS last month, only criminality was in progress.

So today :
- AOR 10th october
- eligibility has finally started
- criminality still in progress
- info sharing still in progress
- security not started
- still VO Ottawa
and agent said, there is nothing wrong with the file, just need to be patient. If they require a document they will contact me.

I can feel that april will be a good month!

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Did you just call ?
ya..i had talked last week..also waiting for GCMS which i ordered on Jan 18 from CBSA...as per immi tracker , CEC are getting PPR..i didnt see any pnp candidate
i saw in other threads that many people never see update related to security until they get copr. even after getting recommended pass, they directly get copr and everything gets updated on the same day with multiple GUs

Last edited:
Reactions: amosi

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Hi,

Called IRCC at 8.am, today. After 6 attemps, my call was put on hold with an agent...for another 47 min. Just hang up.

So today :
- AOR 10th october
- security not started
- still VO Ottawa
and agent said, there is nothing wrong with the file, just need to be patient. If they require a document they will contact me.

I really hope so

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Hi,

So today :
- AOR 10th october
- security not started
- still VO Ottawa

u inland or out?