App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I ordered them after I called three days ago. The main update is that Eligibility is recommend pass. But I want to read what they considered, since I had a job offer similar to yours (which actually I didn't need for the cut of).

Aor 4 October cec inland

I would advice you call and get most updated info. If something has changed, you can order the notes....
The thing is I work from 7.30 to 4 pm.... And the last 2 times I called I was on hold like 40 minutes.... Could you please update here once you received them. Thanks.

denisdiaf

Nov 28, 2020
AOR 06/10/2020
Hi guys, I got a request for a Schedule A document yesterday, as I had a gap in my personal experience... my mandatory army service

Sunshinegirl6

Feb 24, 2021
@legalfalcon
This is a query for a dear friend.
She has a LMIA approved job offer (She’s in India and she could find a job in BC while being in India itself) after which she claimed 50 points in express entry and applied for PR and got an ITA. She’s also October AOR like all of us.
She’s worried since no PPRs are being issued and her life’s plan are on hold. I could think of a way around this- is it possible that she can go to Vancouver and join her job (accompanied by her husband and kids)? And while she’s around, if she receives PPR, it’ll go all good otherwise they can continue to be in Canada at-least till they receive PPR. Can this work/is this plan feasible?
Can you / some expert can throw some light on this.
Thanks in advance!

SSB4

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hi All,

I am currently on work permit (intercompany), My AOR is Dec 2020.

Any options / suggestions to accept a new Job with different company?

Thanks in advance for your advices

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Guys I have a question, would appreciate a response urgently. My friend has submitted his application and his AOR is December. However, he got married last week and wants to add his wife to the application.. how can he go about this? What must be done?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
This is a query for a dear friend.
She has a LMIA approved job offer (She’s in India and she could find a job in BC while being in India itself) after which she claimed 50 points in express entry and applied for PR and got an ITA. She’s also October AOR like all of us.
She’s worried since no PPRs are being issued and her life’s plan are on hold. I could think of a way around this- is it possible that she can go to Vancouver and join her job (accompanied by her husband and kids)? And while she’s around, if she receives PPR, it’ll go all good otherwise they can continue to be in Canada at-least till they receive PPR. Can this work/is this plan feasible?
Can you / some expert can throw some light on this.
Thanks in advance!
If she has a LMIA and a job offer, then she can travel to Canada and may be exempt from travel restrictions.

All other foreign nationals
To be eligible, you must meet one of the following requirements:

• You must be travelling directly from the US for a non-discretionary purpose.
  • You must be exempt from the travel restrictions and be travelling for a non-discretionary purpose.

However, this will only exempt her, not her family, who will need an AL to travel.

Reactions: Sunshinegirl6

Sunshinegirl6

Feb 24, 2021
If she has a LMIA and a job offer, then she can travel to Canada and may be exempt from travel restrictions.

• You must be exempt from the travel restrictions and be travelling for a non-discretionary purpose.

However, this will only exempt her, not her family, who will need an AL to travel.

@legalfalcon
So can she do this while her case file is already under process for PR? Basically can she parallely apply for work permit/work visa ?
Also, if I may ask, given the circumstances, will her family (spouse and dependant kids) be granted permission to travel with her easily ?
Thanks so much

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi, yes, it's in my signature.
Eligibility - passed
Security - not started
Criminality - in progress
Info Sharing - in progress

Category: FSW (Outland) l Profile Created: March 18, 2020 l ITA: July 8, 2020 l AOR: October 6, 2020 l CRS Score: 489 l IELTS - L8.5 R8 W7.5 S8 | Medical and BIL: Nov 23rd 2020 | Biometric Submitted: Feb 26, 2021
Hi @modish.mink - From where did you order GCMS notes?

modish.mink

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
So can she do this while her case file is already under process for PR? Basically can she parallely apply for work permit/work visa ?
Also, if I may ask, given the circumstances, will her family (spouse and dependant kids) be granted permission to travel with her easily ?
Thanks so much

Each application, PR and TRV, is processed as per its own merits. Authorisation to travel is at the discretion of IRCC and will depend on the circumstances of each request.

IRPA s 22 states:

• 22 (1) A foreign national becomes a temporary resident if an officer is satisfied that the foreign national has applied for that status, has met the obligations set out in paragraph 20(1)(b), is not inadmissible and is not the subject of a declaration made under subsection 22.1(1).
  • Marginal note:Dual intent
    (2) An intention by a foreign national to become a permanent resident does not preclude them from becoming a temporary resident if the officer is satisfied that they will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for their stay.

Having 2 intents (1 for temporary residence and 1 for permanent residence) is legitimate. This section addresses how to apply subsection 22(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) to the decision-making process.

The possibility that an applicant for temporary residence may, at some point in the future, be approved for permanent residence does not absolve the individual from meeting the requirements of a temporary resident, specifically the requirement to leave Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay, in accordance with section 179 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/dual-intent-applicants.html

Asmi007

Feb 3, 2021
AOR-25th Oct
GCMS Notes-Ordered on 27/01/2021 & received on 06/03/2021.

ASSESSMENT
Eligibility-Review required
Medical-Passed on 18/01/2021
Criminality-Passed
Security-Not started
Info sharing-In process

Lots of confusion after going through the notes...
Need expert advice

NOTES :2
Created date:2021/01/04

RECOMMENDATION:**Review REQUIRED by officer**. Please review information regarding refusal in notes**Please review fund RE maturity date**.
A11.2:REVIEW REQUIRED R87:REVIEW REQUIRED R75:REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection criteria-FSW Points: Appears to meet R76:Selection criteria-FUNDS:REVIEW REQUIRED MEDICAL:NOT ALL VALID spouse :Current medical status: In progress.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
AOR-25th Oct
GCMS Notes-Ordered on 27/01/2021 & received on 06/03/2021.

ASSESSMENT
Eligibility-Review required
Medical-Passed on 18/01/2021
Criminality-Passed
Security-Not started
Info sharing-In process

Lots of confusion after going through the notes...
Need expert advice

NOTES :2
Created date:2021/01/04

RECOMMENDATION:**Review REQUIRED by officer**. Please review information regarding refusal in notes**Please review fund RE maturity date**.
A11.2:REVIEW REQUIRED R87:REVIEW REQUIRED R75:REVIEW REQUIRED R76: Selection criteria-FSW Points: Appears to meet R76:Selection criteria-FUNDS:REVIEW REQUIRED MEDICAL:NOT ALL VALID spouse :Current medical status: In progress.
You have a RR - regarding refusal in notes - fund RE maturity date

To see all the stages of an application checkout https://bit.ly/37nCTJD

For the info sharing manual see https://bit.ly/3uSQ27q

Reactions: Asmi007