Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
Hi,

Mine changed end of november to "we are processing..." but nothing changed since then....
yes many lucky peopl had them changed until early / mid dec. Specifically wanna know if someone saw the change between 15 Dec 20 - 5 Mar 21

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Hi Guys, anyone from Oct 2020 applicants had their Background Check status changed from IP1 (Your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start) to IP2 (we are processing your background check) in the last 3 months since 15 Dec? I am stuck on IP1 since 5 Jan, VO: London, UK @Rémi Beauséjours @wallp92 @grace1057 @datguytomi ??
Hi,
I’m stuck since 6th January at IP1, never changed to IP2 up until this date. VO: Hong Kong

According to my knowledge, Ip2 usually happens a couple of days just before PPR. So that’s really the second last step.

grace1057

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Hi Guys, anyone from Oct 2020 applicants had their Background Check status changed from IP1 (Your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start) to IP2 (we are processing your background check) in the last 3 months since 15 Dec? I am stuck on IP1 since 5 Jan, VO: London, UK @Rémi Beauséjours @wallp92 @grace1057 @datguytomi ??
Mine is still stuck at IP1 since December 18, 2020. Not sure what is going on. I am planning to apply for GCMS notes in a couple of weeks. Hope our applications get some momentum soon!

Reactions: blackknight12

SolwayFirth

Sep 4, 2019
Australia
I’ve been stuck in IP1 stage too from early Jan. Currently residing in Australia. I’m planning on applying for GCMS notes at the end of March if nothing changes

Ikepo8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
15 October 2020
Hi, I moved to IP2 January 22. Got an ADR the same day. Since my ADR submission on January 28, I got a NA message for the ADR and received a GU Feb 3. Called IRCC a few days later and file was still the same status. Premium silence since then.

Eligibility- Met/Passed
Criminality-In progress
Security-not started
Info sharing-complete.
VO Ottawa.
AoR Oct15
FSW O

EjayMary

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
I stopped calling IRCC agents after my last call on Jan 11th, for the sake of my sanity, decided to channel my energy towards other profitable ventures, according to my people "I cannor come and kill myself" .

I ordered GCSM notes on 20th January and got the following update:
Eligibility: Passed Nov 26th
Criminality: Passed Nov 26th
Info sharing: complete Nov 23rd
Security: Not started
PNP Outland
My file was last touched Nov 26th, no movements again.

I noticed security hasn't started for quite a handful of applicants in Sydney and Ottawa VO, hence my reason for not calling IRCC agents, especially during this period when limited staffs are working on outland applications. I wish us all the best, it shall end in praise.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Hi, I moved to IP2 January 22. Got an ADR the same day. Since my ADR submission on January 28, I got a NA message for the ADR and received a GU Feb 3. Called IRCC a few days later and file was still the same status. Premium silence since then.

Eligibility- Met/Passed
Criminality-In progress
Security-not started
Info sharing-complete.
VO Ottawa.
AoR Oct15
FSW O
Glad to see some movement for FSW-O from CPC-O. My application is there as well and Im scared with all the delays in the applications being processed there.

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
@caipsnotes - Thank you!

I actually have got Review Required for :
  1. Employment - Lead Statement
  2. Statutory Question
  3. FSW Points assessed - 53
Request you to go thru my Original post again and provide your inputs on #1 & #3 above as well.

For Employment, I have provided exhaustive documents. Is there anything else that you would suggest me to do?

Moreover, I'm puzzled for FSW Points Calculation.

My FSW Points Calculation
Education: 23 (Masters)
English Skills: 23 CLB8 (LRWS-8, 8.5, 6.5, 8.5)
Experience: 15 (6 or more yrs)
Adaptability: 5 (Spouse CLB7.5)
Arranged Employment: 0
——————————
FSW Score: 73
——————————

Per GCMS notes, FSW Points Assessed: 53. In my case, this is possible only when 'Employment' & 'Adaptability' points are NOT considered. Is the assumption correct that till Employment Review is not completed, those 15 points will not be added to FSW Points?

But why are Adaptability points not added yet? I have included Spouse's IELTS along w Educational docs. Do I need to submit that again via webform?

Appreciate your inputs.
@caipsnotes @CaipsNotes_India
& Fellow members

Appreciate if you can review my GCMS notes and guide with inputs on next steps..

Original post on GCMS
Second Post on 3 points for Review Required

Thanks..

Babatunde89

Feb 20, 2021
Yet to give my biometrics, submitted my application in January. Progress bar is indicating 34% complete.. background check showing we are processing your background check..I am to give my biometrics next week. Please any idea of how long it will take for cic to receive the biometrics. FSW Outland

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi all,

I was wondering if someone ordered gcms notes in February and receive them? I last ordered in January and plan to order end of March. My aor is October 10th. Since I each time waited more than a month to receive gcms notes don't know if it is worth to order again. Have delay been reduced for gcms notes?

Thanks.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hi all,

I was wondering if someone ordered gcms notes in February and receive them? I last ordered in January and plan to order end of March. My aor is October 10th. Since I each time waited more than a month to receive gcms notes don't know if it is worth to order again. Have delay been reduced for gcms notes?

Thanks.
I ordered them after I called three days ago. The main update is that Eligibility is recommend pass. But I want to read what they considered, since I had a job offer similar to yours (which actually I didn't need for the cut of).

Aor 4 October cec inland

I would advice you call and get most updated info. If something has changed, you can order the notes....

Reactions: stefi2020