+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jheez

Feb 19, 2021
All verifications are made during eligibility and documents can be screened for fraud and fake during security. Not all employers get called. Verifications are made using open source information, for companies it can be company filings, the incorporation status details etc.

Most calls if made are done to the contact person in your work reference letter.
Got it, thank you.

Ohee

Dec 6, 2020
Just got a message in my cic account.
@legalfalcon @Doz Please help me to understand what this letter dictates,

Is it only to notify me they have received my application from CIC or something else?

Last time when I talked with an IRCC agent on 02.02.2021 she told me that my file had been transferred to Singapore visa office. Thus she couldn't update me regarding my application.

But now I can see letter is dated with February 26, 2021 why there is such discrepancy with dates?

Date: March 1, 2021

Dear_____:

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by the Singapore Migration Office on 26Feb2021.

When should I contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

 Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
 Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
 Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
 Decision to withdraw your application

Use the IRCC Webform to notify IRCC of changes to your application: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
When will IRCC contact me?
IRCC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, visit our website at www.canada.ca/immigration.
How do I check the status of my application?
To check the status of your application, please visit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html.

Last edited:

grace1057

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
@legalfalcon Please help me to understand what this letter dictates,

Is it only to notify me they have received my application from CIC or something else?

Last time when I talked with an IRCC agent on 02.02.2021 she told me that my file had been transferred to Singapore visa office. Thus she couldn't update me regarding my application.

But now I can see letter is dated with February 26, 2021 why there is such discrepancy with dates?

Dear_____:

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by the Singapore Migration Office on 26Feb2021.

You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:

 Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce

Use the IRCC Webform to notify IRCC of changes to your application: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
IRCC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, visit our website at www.canada.ca/immigration.
To check the status of your application, please visit https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html.
Did you get an e-mail regarding the message? or when you randomly checked your account, you saw the message?

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
@legalfalcon Please help me to understand what this letter dictates,

Dear_____:

If the agent said it was transferred on the 2nd of February, it probably was. Singapore might have sent this message late.. or they ve been sitting on your application for a month and just started working on it....

Reactions: shank15 and Ohee

AnnaJ4990

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
This is not eligibility note. This is the R10 note. After this the eligibility will start and you will have eligibility note

yes that was the R10 note and the below is the note after:

EVIEW REQUIRED: TRIAGE FACTOR A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA -FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 69 RPRF: Complete.

This is the last note at CIO before my application was transferred to Paris VO. I have been emailing the Paris office but no reply yet so I am going to order another set of CBSA notes to check if there is any progress. I can't seem to understand which documents are to be reviewed, any thoughts?

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020

Dear_____:

I got the same message and letter a shortwhile ago (Same date 26Feb2021). Any idea if its a good or bad news?

My Timeline
Category: FSW Outland
ITA: Sept 30
AOR: Nov 21
Upfront medicals completed
Nationality: India
Residence: Singapore
MEP & BIL: 5th Jan
Biometric Submission: 6th Jan

INSGCA

Jan 14, 2021

Dear_____:

I got the same message.
ITA - 16th September
AOR - 9th December
MEP & BIL - 14th Jan
Biometric - 26th Feb
Coincidentally the date of my biometric submission is same as the date mentioned in the letter, so I had assumed it's something to do with that. But I guess not.

grace1057

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
I got the same message.
ITA - 16th September
AOR - 9th December
MEP & BIL - 14th Jan
Biometric - 26th Feb
Coincidentally the date of my biometric submission is same as the date mentioned in the letter, so I had assumed it's something to do with that. But I guess not.
What is you Country of Residence?