+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
@jaspersun0106
I think you ordered notes (ATIP) ; and I am planning to order one next week. May I ask - did you order through "Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request" website ?
if yes, what option you selected in this section : *Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request.

Thank you in advance for your reply
privacy request.

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Still no updates on PR biometrics launch on CanadainIndia twitter handle... Anyone having any update?

Also, whether the appointments will be first-come first-serve basis or any other way to prioritise.. is yet to be seen!!

nisargp690

Feb 2, 2021
Security has not started yet..anyone else who is still waiting for security clearance?
no any update bro still waiting on security. but I got to know about my VO is Sydney.
any idea who has AOR in august or September from same VO and got any further update ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon ,

Which option should I select while filling up BOWP application?

1) Apply for a work permit with the same employer
2) Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer
3) Restore my status as a worker
4) Get a new temporary resident permit

Please suggest which one would fit my current situation as I am on a closed work permit?

Thanks in advance.

Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon : Need your confirmation please.
My AOR is 16th Oct R10 completed at Sydney,NS then file moved to Ottawa.
Current Status : Eligibility passed , Criminality passed , Info Sharing : Complete , Security : Bot started yet. As per my multiple calls with IRCC every IRCC agent gave the same status and told my file is currently at Ottawa which is my secondary VO and primary was Sydney NS.
I have been questioned and told that the status given to me by the IRCC agents can’t be correct as after the eligibility file is transferred to LVO which for Indian Applicants is NDVO. Which is where the criminality and info sharing is done and security as well. And any Indian applicantion can’t be at any other VO other than NDVO after eligibility. For me it is Ottawa.
Kindly clarify the air pls.
That it is not a hard and fast rule that all the Indian applications Will be moved to NDVO after eligibility and whose is not transferred is a cause of concern ???
A VO doe snot matter and a file can be completely processed at a VO in Canada and even a PPR can be issued by a VO in Canada before the application is moved to LVO.

It all depends on work load distribution and your individual application.

Instead you can send a webform for more clarity or request your GCMS notes.

For webform status, see https://bit.ly/3albF7U

sokke

Jun 11, 2020
Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer
@legalfalcon , Sorry again, I applied with option (1) Apply for a work permit with the same employer.
Will this be a issue?
Should I raise a CSE and ask for re-consideration of application with (2) Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer

Please suggest,
Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , Sorry again, I applied with option (1) Apply for a work permit with the same employer.
Will this be a issue?
Should I raise a CSE and ask for re-consideration of application with (2) Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer

Please suggest,
Thanks
If you have already applied, send a webform and clarify that you want to apply for BOWP and not extend your WP.

Reactions: sokke

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
@legalfalcon Need your inputs as my case is very tricky not sure how to proceed.

I completed the biometric (Me + Spouse) on 8th December. Since that date Biometrics Number got updated in the application BUT status in the account never changed and it is still showing "“we have not received your fingerprints”.

I raised web form and I got following answer " We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the biometric information was received by the responsible office. "

I called then and I got following answer " They have the fingerprints for both of us but prints are in review due to some reason." No subsequent action was suggested to me.

Case remains as it is till today.

Meanwhile my company filled ICT WP for me as I am taking transfer in Canada. In that application IRCC replied " We can't use the existing fingerprints as the quality of the same is not good. You have to redo the biometrics" I got the BIL for me (Not for the spouse)

With this background the question is ,

- After completing the new biometric for my WP application will the Biometric on my PR application will get completed ?
- For my PR application they have not asked me to redo biometrics YET. I will inform them post my biometrics via webform. Do I need to inform them ?
- Not heard anything YET for my spouse open WP application tagged with me. Can I assume her prints are acceptable ?

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
@legalfalcon Need your inputs as my case is very tricky not sure how to proceed.

I completed the biometric (Me + Spouse) on 8th December. Since that date Biometrics Number got updated in the application BUT status in the account never changed and it is still showing "“we have not received your fingerprints”.

I raised web form and I got following answer " We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the biometric information was received by the responsible office. "

I called then and I got following answer " They have the fingerprints for both of us but prints are in review due to some reason." No subsequent action was suggested to me.

Meanwhile my company filled ICT WP for me as I am taking transfer in Canada. In that application IRCC replied " We can't use the existing fingerprints as the quality of the same is not good. You have to redo the biometrics" I got the BIL for me (Not for the spouse)

- After completing the new biometric for my WP application will the Biometric on my PR application will get completed ?
- For my PR application they have not asked me to redo biometrics YET. I will inform them post my biometrics via webform. Do I need to inform them ?
- Not heard anything YET for my spouse open WP application tagged with me. Can I assume her prints are acceptable ?
I imagine your company is working with a lawyer on the ICT? I did one earlier this summer, and it was more complicated that the EE application (which I also did this year) so I did get legal advice on that one.

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Had ordered GCMS from CBSA and IRCC on Jan 16, 2021...Got extension email of 30 days from CBSA today..

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

In some cases the finger prints are not clear, which could be due to many reasons. The officer has the discretion t ask for a new finder prints if required.
See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/identity-management/biometrics/administration/fingerprints.html

If you give fingerprints one more time, then the new ones can be substituted for the current ones you gave for the PR application. And if the reason for poor quality, that will be addressed.
You don't have to, as it will be available in the system anyway. But you can send a webform. No harm.

Most likely yes, if not, then you will get a decision soon.

Reactions: Holy Cow