+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
Most of us reach the 6 months timeframe or about to. So yes, hopefully, IRCC will really prioritize resources to finalize PR files in process.
It's good to have two feet in than have both outside. You still have better advantages than outlanders

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
I have submitted my documents since October 2020 and I haven’t received acknowledgment letter from the ircc. What should I do? Do I need to wait?
Ohh you haven't received AOR yet, its been long, raise a web form I guess.

MannJay2010

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
@legalfalcon : Need your confirmation please.
My AOR is 16th Oct R10 completed at Sydney,NS then file moved to Ottawa.
Current Status : Eligibility passed , Criminality passed , Info Sharing : Complete , Security : Bot started yet. As per my multiple calls with IRCC every IRCC agent gave the same status and told my file is currently at Ottawa which is my secondary VO and primary was Sydney NS.
I have been questioned and told that the status given to me by the IRCC agents can’t be correct as after the eligibility file is transferred to LVO which for Indian Applicants is NDVO. Which is where the criminality and info sharing is done and security as well. And any Indian applicantion can’t be at any other VO other than NDVO after eligibility. For me it is Ottawa.
Kindly clarify the air pls.
That it is not a hard and fast rule that all the Indian applications Will be moved to NDVO after eligibility and whose is not transferred is a cause of concern ???

sokke

Jun 11, 2020
You are entitled to apply for a BOWP.

Who can apply for a BOWP
To be eligible, you must:

• live in Canada (Quebec not included)
  • have a valid work permit that expires in 4 months or less
  • be the principal applicant on your permanent residence application
  • have submitted a complete application for permanent residence and passed the completeness check
  • have your acknowledgement of receipt letter
    • we send this letter to your account after we get your permanent residence application

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html

Thanks @legalfalcon ,

Which option should I select while filling up BOWP application?

1) Apply for a work permit with the same employer
2) Apply for a work permit for the first time or with a new employer
3) Restore my status as a worker
4) Get a new temporary resident permit

Please suggest which one would fit my current situation as I am on a closed work permit?

Thanks in advance.

Faryal09

Feb 1, 2021
@legalfalcon : Need your confirmation please.
My AOR is 16th Oct R10 completed at Sydney,NS then file moved to Ottawa.
Current Status : Eligibility passed , Criminality passed , Info Sharing : Complete , Security : Bot started yet. As per my multiple calls with IRCC every IRCC agent gave the same status and told my file is currently at Ottawa which is my secondary VO and primary was Sydney NS.
I have been questioned and told that the status given to me by the IRCC agents can’t be correct as after the eligibility file is transferred to LVO which for Indian Applicants is NDVO. Which is where the criminality and info sharing is done and security as well. And any Indian applicantion can’t be at any other VO other than NDVO after eligibility. For me it is Ottawa.
Kindly clarify the air pls.
That it is not a hard and fast rule that all the Indian applications Will be moved to NDVO after eligibility and whose is not transferred is a cause of concern ???
Are you FSW-Outland?

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Security has not started yet..anyone else who is still waiting for security clearance?

Reactions: amosi

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
It's good to have two feet in than have both outside. You still have better advantages than outlanders
yes but will our file being processed before the 27 kCEC?

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Security has not started yet..anyone else who is still waiting for security clearance?
Only criminiality was in progress and info sharing has started as per gcsm notes...

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
@jaspersun0106
I think you ordered notes (ATIP) ; and I am planning to order one next week. May I ask - did you order through "Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request" website ?
if yes, what option you selected in this section : *Please select the Department where you would like to submit an Access to Information or Privacy request.

Thank you in advance for your reply