+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
#dealwithit.

Btw I am totally on your side. I too think people are too dumb/impatient.
There are load of things that makes people dumb but calling IRCC isn't one of them. If your application is not important to You, you should not be on this platform in the first place. Provided you are, makes it clear that you want to know more about what's happening. What I believe is dumb is in not making effort to find out about your own application status but rather relying on responses that people post here. Knowing fully that nobody here can give a first hand information better that IRCC.

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
It's funny eh. He judges people for not being patient, making many calls but he is the one who's impatient. OAR Oct 27 is far far away from the golden road.
Let no one discourage you on your journey. If IRCC don't want people to call them, then there won't be a phone number in the first place. Get clarity, get your facts, do the needful and get result. The crown is always greater than the thorns.

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
Ayy! Same. I called twice and ordered gcms once due to some complications in my PR application.

Same FSW-Inland. AOR-3rd October.
Passed: eligibility, medicals, info sharing is complete
In Progress: criminality
Not Started: security

Hope we can all get a pr within the 6 month time frame.
I pray

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Still waiting Security started! Who knows when it will started?
Hi @jaspersun0106

I really tried to find out about actual timeline or any trend related to SECURITY ; but it seems there is not 100% accurate timeframe. However I found out people with BIO passed (criminality) and ELIGIBILITY passed , officer will put them in their queue to just approve them (let's say approve security and then final approval). this is just my assumption and also based on cases I've seen in forum. I feel COPR is veryyy close! Let's hope!

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Hi @jaspersun0106

I really tried to find out about actual timeline or any trend related to SECURITY ; but it seems there is not 100% accurate timeframe. However I found out people with BIO passed (criminality) and ELIGIBILITY passed , officer will put them in their queue to just approve them (let's say approve security and then final approval). this is just my assumption and also based on cases I've seen in forum. I feel COPR is veryyy close! Let's hope!
That's good to know, my friend. Yes, I called IRCC last week and only security is not started. Finger Crossed!

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
AOR-Oct 7
MEP-Jan 28
What???? MEP took 4 months?!?!?
Yes, like around 3 and half months. But I got BIL same day and gave BIO same day too, and I got a GU couple days later. Then I called IRCC and he said only security not started. All others passed or completed. So I'm believing case by case now....

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Yes, like around 3 and half months. But I got BIL same day and gave BIO same day too, and I got a GU couple days later. Then I called IRCC and he said only security not started. All others passed or completed. So I'm believing case by case now....
But how did you give bio same day you received bil?

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
But how did you give bio same day you received bil?
Well, I got that update in really early like 6 am CST. and I got up and booked an appointment for 2 pm. So I believed Sydney was 8 am AST, that why the officer sent that update to me that early.

Last edited:
Reactions: upon

leobman

Jun 17, 2020
My AOR is OCt 28th. Should I look at getting a bridging visa? estimated completion for me is the end of April. But things seem slow. what do you people think?

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Need suggestion:

US citizens doesn't need Visa to enter Canada.

Is it must or optional for a US passport holder (minor) to submit passport after PPR (given that he is part of the family in the PR application and currently outside the US)?

AOR Oct'20
FSW-O PNP
Have ordered GCMS to find status on applications as file is moved to NDVO. No updates from agent.