Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all,
@legalfalcon

I am new here and have an inland PNP application.
AOR: Oct 12
Medicals Passed: Nov 17

I called IRCC and they said:
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started

Am I any close to PPR? Or is it far away?

They mentioned that my VO is Sydney, but going through the threads, I see that there is both CPC and CIO in Sydney. So, I don't which one is my application in.

I ordered GCMS notes in the beginning of January, but so far no updates on that.

I appreciate your thoughts.

Sine your security has not started, which is the last stage, it may be that your eligibility is not yet conclusively passed or the security is not initiated due to administrative delay.

See my previous post on how your eligibility notes will look like #4,004

Once your eligibility is passed, your security will be initiated. To read on how security is done, and how long it takes, see https://bit.ly/2Yep4YE

You are just one stage away from PPR.

Ohee

Dec 6, 2020
My previous experience with IRCC (January 10, 2021)

AOR: 28th Oct
MED: Passed (4th Dec)
R10: Passed
CRIMINALITY: On Process (As they haven’t got my bio metrics)
ELIGIBILITY: Passed (On 14th January 20, 2021)
SECURITY: Not started
BIOMETRICS: Did not provided
VO: SGVO

My Today's experience with IRCC (February 3, 2021)

BIOMETRICS: February 1, 2021

The agent said my file has been transferred to Singapore visa office(My local visa office). Thus she couldn't inform me regarding the status of my application.

My question to @legalfalcon and/or like others, what may be the reason of my file transfer to my local visa office?
Is there anything to worry about?

Please help me out.

Ikepo8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
15 October 2020
One of my friends got PRR yesterday.
We have an identical background, 2 points CRS difference. We both provided PCC and upfront medical exams.
My AOR is earlier than her 14 days. (Oct-5). Hers is Oct 19. But her application was processed before me.
While she got PPR, my eligibility has not even started.
I think it doesn't matter how AORs are. They pick and choose applications randomly.
Don't panic, luck just has not smiled with us yet. :D
What stream are you both?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
One of my friends got PRR yesterday.
We have an identical background, 2 points CRS difference. We both provided PCC and upfront medical exams.
My AOR is earlier than her 14 days. (Oct-5). Hers is Oct 19. But her application was processed before me.
While she got PPR, my eligibility has not even started.
I think it doesn't matter how AORs are. They pick and choose applications randomly.
Don't panic, luck just has not smiled with us yet. :D
Several factors determines how fast your application will be processed, including
- NOC and how critical it is in the meanwhile: for example supply chain can be more important than IT inventory in this pandemic situation.
- how much travel did an applicant did in the past years
- how much the assigned case officer is overwhelmed with applications reviews.
- Country of residence and gender equity.
And of course AOR MEPs BIL And Much more

Wish you a good luck

Baban0074

Feb 2, 2021
@legalfalcon

could you please explain my situation bit more please
And why my Paper based file is in process from more then 6 months if we putt withdrawal request,

I mentioned visa refusals in all pervious files as well as this EE,
But only that middle Paper based one got messed up, is it totally fine with CIC if we give them this information later by our self, like just in 2 weeks of AOR.

Last edited:

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Just my guess here... but I think they are holding off on issuing PPRs and COPRs to outland applicants even if they have been fully approved.

Many COPRs have expired recently, they might be trying to minimize the number of renewals by delaying the issuance of COPRs. That's why many have PPR but no COPR yet.

Last edited:

chaz_dance

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
Just my guess here... but I think they are holding off on issuing PPRs and COPRs to outland applicants even if they have been fully approved.

Many COPRs have expired recently, they might be trying to minimize the number of renewals by delaying the issuance of COPRs. That's why many have PPR but no COPR yet.
If I have moved to Canada since applying, does that mean that I am now inland or still outland?

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
If I have moved to Canada since applying, does that mean that I am now inland or still outland?
It's not about what it means but on page 1 of GCMS notes it would clearly mention Category and Sub category. Thats what matters

Asmi007

Feb 3, 2021
AOR-25th Oct'20
Medical passed-18 Jan'21
Biometrics-Already updated
Category-FSW-Outland
No update after that, not even ghost update :rolleyes:

Reactions: khush.sib

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Inland application belongs to a candidate with a residency status could be Study, sponsorship, work permit, Asylum meaning already landed for a certain reason and specific permit, ( inlanders do not need to submit their passports though, as they do not need entry visa :) only CoPr. )
I believe a visitor do not enjoy this privilege? I mean to apply as a visitor and once there to become a citizen! Not really

Reactions: chaz_dance

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
My previous experience with IRCC (January 10, 2021)

AOR: 28th Oct
MED: Passed (4th Dec)
R10: Passed
CRIMINALITY: On Process (As they haven’t got my bio metrics)
ELIGIBILITY: Passed (On 14th January 20, 2021)
SECURITY: Not started
BIOMETRICS: Did not provided

My Today's experience with IRCC (February 3, 2021)

BIOMETRICS: February 1, 2021

The agent said my file has been transferred to Singapore visa office(My local visa office). Thus she couldn't inform me regarding the status of my application.

My question to @legalfalcon and/or like others, what may be the reason of my file transfer to my local visa office?
Is there anything to worry about?

Please help me out.
Did you answer yes to stat question about visa refusal?