HI ,
I received my GCMS notes yesterday. Im a little bit confused

Eligibility : Passed
Security : Not started
Criminality : In Progress
Info sharing : Complete

in the last note :
Label : EE Eligibility

Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 3 years and 8 months. CRS Foreign Work: 3 years and 8 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s) CRS Spouse Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

WORK EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 11 FSW Points

I don't know if I passed eligibility or not (no officer note) and for the work experience I don't know what REVIEW REQUIRED means.

what do you think guys ?

stats in my signature

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
HI ,
I received my GCMS notes yesterday. Im a little bit confused

in the last note :

Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 3 years and 8 months. CRS Foreign Work: 3 years and 8 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s) CRS Spouse Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

WORK EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 11 FSW Points

I don't know if I passed eligibility or not (no officer note) and for the work experience I don't know what REVIEW REQUIRED means.

what do you think guys ?

stats in my signature
Do you have more parts of the note you want to share & perhaps ask Legalfalcon?
Also, did you provide Ref Letter in IRCC format? Does the organization you work for have significant online presence?

Reactions: erwin2020

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello everybody,
Since my application landed in LVO, I don’t have any longer possibility to know its progress! I sent webform few weeks ago without any answer till today!
I heard that notes are not showing progress outside Canada IRCC Offices ? Is it true ? someone can explain why? And how I can get information about progress of my application?
LVO Rabat
AOR 2Oct20
I think that once the application is outside Canada. GCMS are not showing what’s happening in it!
Even exchange is often done by email or phone, without any message or update on IRCC website.
That’s very frustrating !
Who’s LVO here ? And face same problem?
GCMS show everything and last update on the generated date regardless of the file location.

My file has been with my LVO since late Oct 2019. My AOR is 26 Sep 2019. FSWO. I ordered GCMS few times in 2020 and received with updates by LVO.

IRCC call center and web form handlers will not communicate any progress with you as per their protocol. They are meant to speak with inland applicants only. I called the call center three times. Two of which I was told they don't have access to my file since it's outside Canada. The third time, which was mid January this year, the agent gave me detailed update regarding eligibility, criminality, security, and MEP expiration date. So, it really depends the agent you get as most of them by might strict in following the protocol.

erwin2020

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Do you have more parts of the note you want to share & perhaps ask Legalfalcon?
Also, did you provide Ref Letter in IRCC format? Does the organization you work for have significant online presence?
@legalfalcon what do you think please about those notes ? did I pass the eligibility or not ? and for the REVIEW REQUIRED in work experience is it something normal ?

thanks in advance

------------------------

------------------------

in the last note :

NOTES

NOTES: 1 Created Date: 2020/12/10 08:32:04 Created By: XXXX Updated Date: 2020/12/10 08:32:08 Updated By: XXXXXX Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility Office: Centralized Intake Office Text: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2020-10-08_E0: XXXXXX PA: : XXXXXX, : XXXXXX - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 70 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 480 CRS points minimum score for round: 472 CRS score at application (APR): 480 Total CRS Points Assessed: 475 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with ": XXXXXX, edoc# : XXXXXX" PA gained points for French-language proficiency

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: WP Valid Until: XXXXXX) NO ADVERSE INFORMATION SPOUSE/ CL:

CHILD 1 (XXXXXX, XXXXXX):

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since XXXXXX; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING NO indication of previous marriages/cl partners CHILD 1 - ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.: PA and Spouse listed as parents CHILD 2 -

Documentation On file MEDICAL valid for 6 months or more PASSPORT: valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-10-08 Primary Occupation: NOC 1311 Accounting technicians and bookkeepers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Accounting, Management Control and Auditing 2XXXXXX to XXXXXX - Teneuse de livres (NOC: 1311) - at XXXXXX - eDoc# XXXXXX - Letter dated XXXXXX appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of XXXXXX - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 3 years and 8 months. CRS Foreign Work: 3 years and 8 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s) CRS Spouse Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

WORK EXPERIENCE
: 2-3 year(s), 11 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $XXXXXX - CAD $XXXXXX as per Bank XXXXXX statement at 2020-09-24me; Family of 4 requires CAD $24 083

Reactions: A_Bee

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon what do you think please about those notes ? did I pass the eligibility or not ? and for the REVIEW REQUIRED in work experience is it something normal ?

thanks in advance

------------------------

------------------------

in the last note :

NOTES

NOTES: 1 Created Date: 2020/12/10 08:32:04 Created By: XXXX Updated Date: 2020/12/10 08:32:08 Updated By: XXXXXX Restricted: No Label: EE Eligibility Office: Centralized Intake Office Text: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT: Lock-in Date: 2020-10-08_E0: XXXXXX PA: : XXXXXX, : XXXXXX - EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS : APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 70 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 480 CRS points minimum score for round: 472 CRS score at application (APR): 480 Total CRS Points Assessed: 475 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with ": XXXXXX, edoc# : XXXXXX" PA gained points for French-language proficiency

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: WP Valid Until: XXXXXX) NO ADVERSE INFORMATION SPOUSE/ CL:

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since XXXXXX; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING NO indication of previous marriages/cl partners CHILD 1 - ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.: PA and Spouse listed as parents CHILD 2 -

Documentation On file MEDICAL valid for 6 months or more PASSPORT: valid for 6 months or more

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-10-08 Primary Occupation: NOC 1311 Accounting technicians and bookkeepers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Accounting, Management Control and Auditing 2XXXXXX to XXXXXX - Teneuse de livres (NOC: 1311) - at XXXXXX - eDoc# XXXXXX - Letter dated XXXXXX appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of XXXXXX - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 3 years and 8 months. CRS Foreign Work: 3 years and 8 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s) CRS Spouse Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

WORK EXPERIENCE

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $XXXXXX - CAD $XXXXXX as per Bank XXXXXX statement at 2020-09-24me; Family of 4 requires CAD $24 083
An officer will review the file and only then will Eligibility be conclusively passed. At that time you may also see this note in your file.

Amouna1981

Jun 4, 2020
Hi guys,

I have a stupid question, how do you know if your application got rejected? Do they send you an email or you have to check your profile ? Am just preparing myself to all scenarios.

AOR 18 Oct
BGC: in progress

Thanks in advance

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Hi guys,

I have a stupid question, how do you know if your application got rejected? Do they send you an email or you have to check your profile ? Am just preparing myself to all scenarios.

AOR 18 Oct
BGC: in progress

Thanks in advance
Not a stupid question. Why do you think you’ll be rejected?

Amouna1981

Jun 4, 2020
Not a stupid question. Why do you think you’ll be rejected?
I don't know it's taking a long time, am sure it's the same for everyone but I prefer not to put all my eggs in one basket, therefore I wanna be prepared if that happens to not feel bad/sad about it.

Reactions: Damola1

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
I don't know it's taking a long time, am sure it's the same for everyone but I prefer not to put all my eggs in one basket, therefore I wanna be prepared if that happens to not feel bad/sad about it.
No such thing. Keep your head up. Only a few have gotten PPR for Oct AOR. Quite a lot are still waiting. Don’t lose hope even if you want to manage your expectations.
God will see us all through, wishing you all the best.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

thanks in advance

------------------------

------------------------

in the last note :

NOTES

WORK EXPERIENCE

The note that you see is a note by the case processing agent. This will be reviewed by an officer who will make a final determination. See my old post on how the officer's note will look like at #4,004

As per the note, you have RR, but it is not specific for anything as you appear to meet R75 and 76.

It is just a general note for the officer to review your work experience before making a final determination.

Here is my old post on RR

Understanding “Review Required”

A lot of applicants see “review required” in their GCMS notes for eligibility. There are many theories floating around with regard to what “review required” means and if it is alarming.

Before I venture into explaining the significance, it is important to understand that each application goes through the following stages as per the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the regulations (Canadian Immigration Law):

R10 – Completeness Check
Criminality
Medicals
A11.2 – eligibility
Security

Out of the above, the most important stage is eligibility. This is also the most time-consuming stage because your documents have to be verified, evaluated and assessed to ascertain that you meet the eligibility criteria for the program you have applied (FSW / CEC / FTW). To stream line this process and make it easier for an immigration officer (decision making authority), all applications are first evaluated by case analysts or program assistants. They review the documents and summarize it in the GCMS. If they have any concerns with any document or want the immigration officer to carefully look into a specific document, they will flag it as “review required.” It is the content of the note that is important here. If the review required is for a specific document, while the summary of the note says that an applicant has met the eligibility, or “ready to finalize” it simply means that while the applicant has met the eligibility criteria, but the specific document needs a careful examination form the officer before promoting (eligibility pass) by the officer.

However, if there are concerns, there will be a review required for the eligibility, and there will be no text to the effect “ready to finalize” or pass. The note will specifically state job duties do not match, or the employment cannot be verified, or the number of years of work experience claimed cannot be verified. This is where an application can land in muddy waters. But the final decision rests on the immigration officer. He may override the decision of the analyst / assistant or go with the analysis of the analyst / assistant.

Even in cases where the analyst / assistant is of the opinion that the applicant has met the eligibility, and there is no “review required,” the officer can replace it with his own opinion. Though rare, but it does happen. This is why the eligibility is only passed when an officer conclusively marks the eligibility as passed.

Finally, there is “review required” for PoF. This is the most common in many applications. This is because, the financial and banking practices of each country are different. Eg. Fixed deposits are know as Certificate of Deposit (CD) in the US. Similarly, treasury bonds, mutual funds, stocks, and many other investment vehicles are there. If your PoF anything other than a bank deposit, it is more likely that it will be marked as “review required.” Also, IRCC does not go by day to day fluctuations in FOREX. Instead, the Canadian federal government issued a quarterly conversion rate for all FOREX vis-a-via CAD. If your PoF is in a foreign currency, then you may have “review required” for the officer to make a determination.

Just because you have “review required” does not mean that you hit the panic mode. Instead, read the context in which it is there. If there is a concern regarding a document, you can send a replacement document via CSE. The most common reasons for RR are:

1. Work reference letter without job duties
2. Work reference letters missing all the details requested by IRCC
3. If you submitted a letter from a colleague because you were unable to get one from your employer, but did not have a LoE on file, this too will lead to RR.
4. Not sufficient work experience in the primary NOC.
5. Inability to verify your employment as your employer details are missing.

There are just some of the scenarios.

Mustbe

Jan 31, 2021
GCMS show everything and last update on the generated date regardless of the file location.

My file has been with my LVO since late Oct 2019. My AOR is 26 Sep 2019. FSWO. I ordered GCMS few times in 2020 and received with updates by LVO.

IRCC call center and web form handlers will not communicate any progress with you as per their protocol. They are meant to speak with inland applicants only. I called the call center three times. Two of which I was told they don't have access to my file since it's outside Canada. The third time, which was mid January this year, the agent gave me detailed update regarding eligibility, criminality, security, and MEP expiration date. So, it really depends the agent you get as most of them by might strict in following the protocol.
Clear answer !
many thanks