+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Rummy_fav

Jan 6, 2021
I called today and my file has been moved to Accra Visa Office. Have you been able to call yet? I wasnt told the status of my application cos they can no longer see it on their system.
Same here too. They said it has been moved to Accra too. Please has your BGC changed? If yes. What does it say now? Also what’s your AOR? I don’t know if mine changed. I haven’t been following, but it currently reads “we are processing”

snow2_00_2

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Yes m! You heard it right..i had also confirmed this later. Just wanted to hear someone experience of going to nepal..m also planning to go
My Bro did it this week in Kathmandu. No Quarantine, but you will need to do a Covid test in Nepal to board the flight back. Its smooth and easy.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
How is it that everybody is able to reach to IRCC but everytime I call they say they can’t connect me to an agent because of high volume of calls... do you guys experience the same thing?

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
How is it that everybody is able to reach to IRCC but everytime I call they say they can’t connect me to an agent because of high volume of calls... do you guys experience the same thing?
Call at 8:00AM sharp toronto time, they'll just be resuming, I always get them swiftly at such time

Reactions: Oma123

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Same here too. They said it has been moved to Accra too. Please has your BGC changed? If yes. What does it say now? Also what’s your AOR? I don’t know if mine changed. I haven’t been following, but it currently reads “we are processing”
Mine hasnt changed, still "processing"

Limitless

Sep 16, 2019
I seem not to really understand this process, someone please enlighten me. I have read that when Ur file is transferred to LVO it's a good thing and implies you have passed eligibility. I also read that files are sent to LVO for further investigation if there is a problem. Which is correct amongst this two assertions? Ur response is appreciated

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
My AOR was on 6th October 2020
FSW-O from Bangladesh
Medical passed on 23rd November, 2020
Biometric given and updated on 22nd December, 2020
Background check is saying that we are processing your background check, we will let you know
Application is in progress
How long it would take?
I'm not sure about which stage is my application is now. Please suggest
We are on the same boat.

PNP-Outland from Bangladesh
AOR: 6th Oct
Medical Passed: 14th Nov
Biometric Given and Updated: 14th Dec

Reactions: Pretom Ghosh

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
I seem not to really understand this process, someone please enlighten me. I have read that when Ur file is transferred to LVO it's a good thing and implies you have passed eligibility. I also read that files are sent to LVO for further investigation if there is a problem. Which is correct amongst this two assertions? Ur response is appreciated
I'd like to know the same. My file got transferred to the NDVO and unfortunately I couldn't find out in time if my eligibility was passed. Also, my background check message has always been "We are processing..."

skha97

Feb 9, 2020
I have been following this thread and never have really posted here. Since everyone has been calling the IRCC, I decided to do so as well.

I spoke to the IRCC agent today. He said that my eligibility had been passed. I specifically asked him if it was both stages of the eligibility. He said 'yes, both have been passed, its done'. Then he said that criminality and security checks have not started yet, but will start now. Also the file is still at the CIO Nova Scotia, it is being worked on and background checks will begin soon.

20 minutes after speaking with him, I checked my profile. I saw that application had been updated. The BGC had been changed from 'we are processing' to 'your application is in progress, we will let you know when we begin your background check'.

My AOR is 27 Oct. FSW-O.

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
I have been following this thread and never have really posted here. Since everyone has been calling the IRCC, I decided to do so as well.

I spoke to the IRCC agent today. He said that my eligibility had been passed. I specifically asked him if it was both stages of the eligibility. He said 'yes, both have been passed, its done'. Then he said that criminality and security checks have not started yet, but will start now. Also the file is still at the CIO Nova Scotia, it is being worked on and background checks will begin soon.

20 minutes after speaking with him, I checked my profile. I saw that application had been updated. The BGC had been changed from 'we are processing' to 'your application is in progress, we will let you know when we begin your background check'.

My AOR is 27 Oct. FSW-O.
That simply means when BGC change, it's basically for security and criminality.

Reactions: skha97