caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I got to discover they sometimes refer to R10 completeness check as eligibility. I called in december and was told eligibility passed but when i called again i was told not started. The agent explained that what I passed was R10 (which is also called eligibility). The real eligibility pass comes with BC change to progress.
To read about all the stages see https://bit.ly/37nCTJD

R10 completeness check is the first step and then follows a two stage Eligibility Review

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
My BGC has changed from application in progress to we are processing .
That's a good sign, Background check (BGC) is a generic term for criminality check, security screening and information sharing.

cmingles

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Hello everyone need a little help on this PLEASE, I am planning to apply for BOWP this week. As the principal applicant, how do I apply BOWP for my spouse? Can it be done on the same application where I can just include him? Or does he need to do it on his own CIC account?

We're under CEC class and he's also included in my PR application.

Thank you!

Dec 1, 2020
My timeline is very similar to yours and the ADR was same received on 2nd Dec and Then 3rd Dec I got the same status.

But today, my background check status changed from:
we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
to
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

What could that mean?
Hi black knight, I received the exact same update - please let me know if you do speak to the IRCC about this what they advise.

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020
Hello everyone need a little help on this PLEASE, I am planning to apply for BOWP this week. As the principal applicant, how do I apply BOWP for my spouse? Can it be done on the same application where I can just include him? Or does he need to do it on his own CIC account?

We're under CEC class and he's also included in my PR application.

Thank you!
It will be one application where your spouse is linked to your (the primary applicant) application. Please use the checklist available on the cic website and it will generate the relevant forms. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
It will be one application where your spouse is linked to your (the primary applicant) application. Please use the checklist available on the cic website and it will generate the relevant forms. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html
i gave my biometrics last year for a visitor visa, hence i didnt need to give them this year. they got updated in the application information box on the upper right corner of the box. but in the lower left it still says
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
is this a bad sign ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I have a question.
I claimed 3.5 years of one experience ( lets say exp-1) (though I needed only 4 months for it)
Exp-1 was attained during my PhD degree, as a research assistant. However, my current employers shows my CV on their website and it shows that experience to be of 5 years. Actually according to my professor I was working independently during the last 1.5years working towards my thesis. So he issued a reference letter for only 3.5 years. I have only mentioned 3.5 years in my entire application. by if someone search my name on google. my current employers page does popup. Is there anything to worry about (should I Inform IRCC) that I could be treated as misrepresentation ?
No worries, if you have claimed points for less time frame, that is no concern. You are free to chose what work you want to claim points for. Many applicants have former employers who do not issue work reference letters so they never brother use that work experience to claim points as long as they have enough points otherwise and they linked profiles shows that work experience.

Doz

Dec 13, 2020
No
i gave my biometrics last year for a visitor visa, hence i didnt need to give them this year. they got updated in the application information box on the upper right corner of the box. but in the lower left it still says
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
is this a bad sign ?
No. It is not.

mysee

Nov 15, 2019
I just got off the call with ircc. My VO is Montreal , anyone else has the same VO? Is it a good thing or bad thing? Do they process fast or slow any idea ?
Thank you

Ufuoma

Jun 1, 2013
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-08-2020
AOR Received.