+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
I used the webform on January 08, 2021. But didn't get any response till now.
I think better then webform is to response back on same email that you got from LVO for file acknowledgment receiving by LVO
Reason: my file was also oct 2019 and when i called ircc in canada they said they have nothing here as file is in Lvo and i contact them. So i emailed back on Lvo last email that i got from LVo and in 25 days all done approved and even got passport stamped

Last edited:
Reactions: ranaumar1292

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
I think better then webform is to response back on same email that you got from LVO for file acknowledgment receiving by LVO
Reason: my file was also oct 2019 and when i called ircc in canada they said they have nothing here as file is in Lvo and i contact them. So i emailed back on Lvo last email that i got from LVo and in 25 days all done approved and even got passport stamped
I hope this may work for me. In Sha Allah tomorrow I will contact the LVO through Email rather than using the webform.

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
I hope this may work for me. In Sha Allah tomorrow I will contact the LVO through Email rather than using the webform.
Yes it will work. I was suggested by an IRCC consultant to email them directly. As LVO have lot of work load and your application might be complete but due to over workload they dont take action unless u inquire them directly.

Kanrav56

Jan 6, 2020
Hey guys,

I am a permanent resident.

Applied for my wife back in October 2019

got medical and biometrics approval in Jan 2020 and they asked for more wedding pictures in March 2020 which we provided right away.

Haven’t heard anything since March 2020. My wife recently came to Canada on a visitor visa before the travel restrictions.

Anyone know why it’s taking so long. We asked for GCM notes in august 2020 and there were no notes after March 2020

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey guys,

I am a permanent resident.

Applied for my wife back in October 2019

got medical and biometrics approval in Jan 2020 and they asked for more wedding pictures in March 2020 which we provided right away.

Haven’t heard anything since March 2020. My wife recently came to Canada on a visitor visa before the travel restrictions.

Anyone know why it’s taking so long. We asked for GCM notes in august 2020 and there were no notes after March 2020
Likely just the delays at whatever visa office you're at. I'd suggest ordering gcms notes again - for many offices there was seemingly no movement at all between March 2020 and ~August-September.

I'd suggest also contacting your MP's office in parallel. Initially they will just inquire about your file but sometimes that initial 'shaking the tree' seems to help (although that may just be an illusion). But if no movement you can continue to ask the MP's office (I mean that usually MP's office will usually only want to inquire before attempting to do anything more).

Kanrav56

Jan 6, 2020
Likely just the delays at whatever visa office you're at. I'd suggest ordering gcms notes again - for many offices there was seemingly no movement at all between March 2020 and ~August-September.

I'd suggest also contacting your MP's office in parallel. Initially they will just inquire about your file but sometimes that initial 'shaking the tree' seems to help (although that may just be an illusion). But if no movement you can continue to ask the MP's office (I mean that usually MP's office will usually only want to inquire before attempting to do anything more).
Thank you. If you please don’t mind me asking, what’s the MP’s office? Member of parliament.

Also, I’m at the Mississauga office. And I did order gcms notes last week but haven’t received a response yet

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you. If you please don’t mind me asking, what’s the MP’s office? Member of parliament.

Also, I’m at the Mississauga office. And I did order gcms notes last week but haven’t received a response yet
Yes, member of parliament.

I understand the Mississauga office has been particularly slow and almost stopped, but I have not followed closely. There is a separate miss. thread.