+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi guys question, when the pre arrival invitation letter is sent, is it sent by Post (mail) or is it sent via the eGRC website as well?

Thanks
Direct email and/or GCkey account IF you have requested and received other correspondence by email. If by GCKey, I believe you should receive an email notifying you that you have correspondence and to check your gckey account; we always received email notification of correspondence in the gckey account, but I can't say for certain that it always happens this way.

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Hi whrere on the egrc website does it say which office my application is linked to?

I have been dealing with London office but would like to know if my office was also changed as well.
I contacted LVO after 13 months by email to give me application status and after 10 days i got an email from vienna VO that my file is transfered there for further processing . It still doesnt show on ECAS that its been transfered.

david_savard

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
I contacted LVO after 13 months by email to give me application status and after 10 days i got an email from vienna VO that my file is transfered there for further processing . It still doesnt show on ECAS that its been transfered.
thank you!

i am on my 14th month... medical expiring soon so i hope i have same experience as you.

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
thank you!

i am on my 14th month... medical expiring soon so i hope i have same experience as you.
My husband medical was expiring on 30 dec 2020 so i was thinking to give another shout out to vienna VO if they need a valid updated medical.But luckily on 30 Dec 2020 we got passport request.
So you might also hear same way. Best of luck

Kimberly03

Mar 17, 2020
Hello there. I have a question. My application has already crossed its 1 year mark on the 17th of October. I have completed all stages, including medical. The only thing im missing is an interview. I got email for an interview in March 2020 but still no update as to when it will be done. I ordered gcms notes today.
My question is: can i send support letters from families and friends at this stage? Because i didnt initially submit it with my application.?
Same timeline here, still waiting after medical.

Kimberly03

Mar 17, 2020
Hello there. I have a question. My application has already crossed its 1 year mark on the 17th of October. I have completed all stages, including medical. The only thing im missing is an interview. I got email for an interview in March 2020 but still no update as to when it will be done. I ordered gcms notes today.
My question is: can i send support letters from families and friends at this stage? Because i didnt initially submit it with my application.?
Same timeline here, still waiting after medical.

david_savard

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Out of curiously, how much time did it take to get the GCMS notes and also was there any reason indicated as to why the delay?

Thanks!

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Hi whrere on the egrc website does it say which office my application is linked to?

I have been dealing with London office but would like to know if my office was also changed as well.
Its doesn't say on ecas. I emailed LVO for status updated and in 10 days of my email i got reply from vienna that my application is transfered there for processing.
Latest is. We got passport stamped as well.

*nn*

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Its so quiet in here. Whats the update guys?
Waiting and waiting an waiting. Sent a webform and received this reply: 'Your case is currently under review by an officer. Our office will inform you of the next steps as soon as a decision is reached'. Whatever that means!

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Waiting and waiting an waiting. Sent a webform and received this reply: 'Your case is currently under review by an officer. Our office will inform you of the next steps as soon as a decision is reached'. Whatever that means!
When you enquired about your case through webform???