+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

*nn*

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
That's so true. Now it feels like we are helpless, I always pray for you too. They should have atleast given us any estimated time or even if they need something just ask us. Don't know why are they delaying it. I have seen so many November and December applicants getting ADRs.
I am right here with you, sad and helpless. Praying for all of us waiting.

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
That's so true. Now it feels like we are helpless, I always pray for you too. They should have atleast given us any estimated time or even if they need something just ask us. Don't know why are they delaying it. I have seen so many November and December applicants getting ADRs.
Yeah I agree. I don't really see an end in sight. It feels so discouraging to see people who applied far after us with their cases moving.

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
I am right here with you, sad and helpless. Praying for all of us waiting.
hope you get news soon. I am praying for all of us. it's been the hardest thing to go through. it's very unfair. I hope 2021 brings us good things and reuniting with our families, inshallah.

Reactions: *nn*

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
AOR is Oct 2019
My spousal application was with London office and recent update is its in Vienna, Austria. Anyone else has their Outland Spousal sponsorship transferred from London office to Vienna? Not sure if the transfer is bcoz if the huge pile up in London office....Shud I apply for GCMS? Plz advise
Yes mine went the same. And with 20 days of vienna receiving i got the pre arrival invitation letter.

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
PASSPORT REQUEST ARRIVED
PA: PAK
10 OCT 2019 SUBMISSION CONFIRMATION
Dec 2019 Biometric and Medical done.
FEB 2020: LVO FILE TRANSFERED
JULY 2020: LVO PROCESSING STARTED
DEC 4 2020: FILE TRANSFERED TO VIENNA
DEC 25 2020: PRE ARRIVAL INVITATION
DEC 30 2020. PASSPORT REQUEST

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
PASSPORT REQUEST ARRIVED
PA: PAK
10 OCT 2019 SUBMISSION CONFIRMATION
Dec 2019 Biometric and Medical done.
FEB 2020: LVO FILE TRANSFERED
JULY 2020: LVO PROCESSING STARTED
DEC 4 2020: FILE TRANSFERED TO VIENNA
DEC 25 2020: PRE ARRIVAL INVITATION
DEC 30 2020. PASSPORT REQUEST
congratulations! Did you not get an additional document request for updated police certificates or anything like that?

alizz

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
congratulations! Did you not get an additional document request for updated police certificates or anything like that?
Thank you very much. I only got 1 ADR sorry i forgot to mention in timeline but it was in NoV 2019,since my husband lived in UK as well for a year and i forgot to submit UK police check, we provided IRCC police check in 15 days through webform and by Dec 2019, we got acknowledgment in our portal, stating additional doc received .
Rest never asked for any other updated police check. My husband medical expired om 29 Dec 2020 so i was thinking to send an email to VO to ask them if they need a fresh medical. But luckily today we got passport submission letter.

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Thank you very much. I only got 1 ADR sorry i forgot to mention in timeline but it was in NoV 2019,since my husband lived in UK as well for a year and i forgot to submit UK police check, we provided IRCC police check in 15 days through webform and by Dec 2019, we got acknowledgment in our portal, stating additional doc received .
Rest never asked for any other updated police check. My husband medical expired om 29 Dec 2020 so i was thinking to send an email to VO to ask them if they need a fresh medical. But luckily today we got passport submission letter.
Oh wow. That's so awesome! Congratulations! Happy to hear it all went smoothly! :) Best of happiness and health in the new year! :)

Reactions: alizz

david_savard

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Yes mine went the same. And with 20 days of vienna receiving i got the pre arrival invitation letter.
Hi whrere on the egrc website does it say which office my application is linked to?

I have been dealing with London office but would like to know if my office was also changed as well.

david_savard

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Hi guys question, when the pre arrival invitation letter is sent, is it sent by Post (mail) or is it sent via the eGRC website as well?

Thanks