October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Juanali

Jan 17, 2020
uganda
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
dar eslam
I personally feel they did that so all us who are waiting to reunite with our loved ones would stop calling/emailing and trying to figure out what they are doing with out files for soo long. It's such a shame. Praying for all us to hear something soon.
You will hear good news before the end of this month in shah allah

Haryanvi

Sep 9, 2018
Category........
AINP
someone please help me!
I applied spouse visa for my wife. My wife is in India and I am in Canada.
Now I am missing her too much,!! So I want to know if I can go back to india while I wait for the decision on my wife's file?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
someone please help me!
I applied spouse visa for my wife. My wife is in India and I am in Canada.
Now I am missing her too much,!! So I want to know if I can go back to india while I wait for the decision on my wife's file?
If you are a PR, you must remain resident in Canada. There is no definition known of when exactly they decide you are not 'resident' if you leave Canada during the process.

Short visits - 2-3 weeks - almost certainly okay. Stay much longer and they can cancel / decline the application.

It's not clear how strict they are on this; you will hear some claim here that it's okay to leave for longer. But no mistake, you leave for longer at your own risk, and some apps have been cancelled for this.

They do have access to entry/exit information in almost all cases.

Haryanvi

Sep 9, 2018
Category........
AINP
does anyone know if i can apply for student visa for my spouse while waiting for spouse visa?

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Same. :(
Was just wondering because our file started processing on same date. Did you email?
I did, they're giving same reply that it's in queue for migration officer review since last two months.
Same answer. "In queue" for processing. "Awaiting review", etc. No details. Nothing to tell us approximately how long is left of the process. Inshallah you get good news soon. I am praying for us. This is getting more difficult by the day.

ajankows

Oct 25, 2019
Hi all. My wife's application on Dec 15th got medical passed, then on 16th we got Decision Made and pre-arrival letter.
PA In dubai
AR Oct. 24th 2019
AOR1 Nov 30 2019
Bio Jan 14th 2020
Med Feb. 2 2020--> Passed on Dec 16th 2020 (due to preganancy)
ADR Jan 21st 2020
AOR 2 March 16th 2020
ECAS from received to in process Oct. 20th (ish)
ECAS from in process to Decision Made Dec. 17th
Pre-arrival letter Dec. 17th 2020.
PPR...???
COPR????

Our case is in London Visa office, which is notorious for taking longer, but still they are ramping up the speed. And once the start working on your case it moves quickly! Good luck to everyone and Ill try to post when we give the passport

Reactions: Ranaarslan7

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Same answer. "In queue" for processing. "Awaiting review", etc. No details. Nothing to tell us approximately how long is left of the process. Inshallah you get good news soon. I am praying for us. This is getting more difficult by the day.
That's so true. Now it feels like we are helpless, I always pray for you too. They should have atleast given us any estimated time or even if they need something just ask us. Don't know why are they delaying it. I have seen so many November and December applicants getting ADRs.

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Hi all. My wife's application on Dec 15th got medical passed, then on 16th we got Decision Made and pre-arrival letter.
PA In dubai
AR Oct. 24th 2019
AOR1 Nov 30 2019
Bio Jan 14th 2020
Med Feb. 2 2020--> Passed on Dec 16th 2020 (due to preganancy)
ADR Jan 21st 2020
AOR 2 March 16th 2020
ECAS from received to in process Oct. 20th (ish)
ECAS from in process to Decision Made Dec. 17th
Pre-arrival letter Dec. 17th 2020.
PPR...???
COPR????

Our case is in London Visa office, which is notorious for taking longer, but still they are ramping up the speed. And once the start working on your case it moves quickly! Good luck to everyone and Ill try to post when we give the passport
Congratulations! PA is from which country?