+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

david_savard

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
My application was received on October 30 2019, 1 year has already passed.

Outland sponsorship from London officd

Last step was: imm5562, imm5669, imm5707, police certificate, rcmp report and medicals.

My account states:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results:We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.

Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What next step should I expect? Also can someone help me with all the abbreviations: Aor2, ppr etc.

IS there anything I can do other than wait?

Thanks

Jyotika_kumar

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
I am also experiencing the same, August 09, 2019 Applicant. File is with London Visa Office since January 13, 2020. The last update I received was AoR2 on July 20th 2020. After that complete silence.
When will ircc officials understand the pain we applicants and our kids go through? They all are living with their families, why cant they understand our pain. ??

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
My application was received on October 30 2019, 1 year has already passed.

Outland sponsorship from London officd

Last step was: imm5562, imm5669, imm5707, police certificate, rcmp report and medicals.

My account states:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results:We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details.

Review of additional documents: We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What next step should I expect? Also can someone help me with all the abbreviations: Aor2, ppr etc.

IS there anything I can do other than wait?

Thanks
AoR2 = Acknowledgement Receipt of Case by London Visa Office
ADR = Additional Documents Request
Pre-arrival = Email regarding eligibility pass and Information regarding Free Canadian Online Services before arriving Canada
DM = Decision Made
PPR = Passport Request
PP Rec = Passport Received
COPR = Confirmation of Permanent Residence

david_savard

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
AoR2 = Acknowledgement Receipt of Case by London Visa Office
ADR = Additional Documents Request
Pre-arrival = Email regarding eligibility pass and Information regarding Free Canadian Online Services before arriving Canada
DM = Decision Made
PPR = Passport Request
PP Rec = Passport Received
COPR = Confirmation of Permanent Residence
Thank you haha - this makes things much easier to understand.

So what usually comes after requesting the following: imm5562, imm5669, imm5707, police certificate, rcmp report and medicals.

Thanks

Jyotika_kumar

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Thank you haha - this makes things much easier to understand.

So what usually comes after requesting the following: imm5562, imm5669, imm5707, police certificate, rcmp report and medicals.

Thanks
In my case,, WAITING. thats what happened n is still happening. But if there are no red flags in your application,that means no interview,and ul get pre arrival services.

RBNJ

Dec 25, 2018
AOR is Oct 2019
My spousal application was with London office and recent update is its in Vienna, Austria. Anyone else has their Outland Spousal sponsorship transferred from London office to Vienna? Not sure if the transfer is bcoz if the huge pile up in London office....Shud I apply for GCMS? Plz advise

*nn*

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
AOR is Oct 2019
My spousal application was with London office and recent update is its in Vienna, Austria. Anyone else has their Outland Spousal sponsorship transferred from London office to Vienna? Not sure if the transfer is bcoz if the huge pile up in London office....Shud I apply for GCMS? Plz advise
GCMS notes should give you an idea on what's going on. I have applied for GCMS notes a week ago and anxiously waiting To receive them.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
AOR is Oct 2019
Some offices in asia have been transferring from some hubs to presumably less busy ones. I haven't seen such reports for london but good sign and to be expected.

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
AOR is Oct 2019
How did they let you know this? Did they send you a letter? hope it moves along quickly!