+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

vinamra2402

Aug 1, 2020
Hi,

I recieved my sponsorship approval in december 2019 and then in few days my file was moved to CPC M which I believe was AOR 1.

Could anybody tell me what AOR 2 is ?.

Right now , ecas shows application received as the status unde permanent residence application.
AOR 1 is when Nova Scotia receive your file and provide you an acknowlegdement of the same.

AOR 2 is when the file has been transfered to any visa office and provide you an acknowledgement.

This is what i think as per my knowledge.

Hope it is helpful

Reactions: SKRPrince09

vnboy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Hi all,
I got the ppr this morning. After sending multiple emails to the local visa office, they send me the passport request.

Application received: October 4th, 2019
AOR 1: Nov 20, 2019
Bio Letter: Nov 21, 2019
Bio Done: Nov 28, 2019
File Tranfer: December 5th, 2019
Singapore office: Received file on December 16th, 2019
AOR2: December 31st, 2019.
Medical request March 2nd, 2020
Pre-arrival letter March 3rd, 2020
Medical done and passed : March 5-8, 2020
Decision made: March 23
Passport request : August 17th, 2020.

All the best,
Toronto vs British Columbia is different?
does anyone know BC application already travel?

hero no 1

Apr 18, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
Im from Thailand, I’ve sent message via webform On 22nd July to asking about that SVO already reopen on 13th July, when there will start to working with pr application and then they sent me email for PPR on 27th July 2020, I sent passport in the same day to VFS. My passport just returned back to me on 11th August.

My application on October 23, 2019.

Good luck to everyone.
Can you share in which email address of svo you send email?

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
I am Syed Monir Kawsar, I applied spousal immigration for my wife Aseka Akter on 9th October 2019 and Aor recieved on 8th November 2019. Since then my file in showing In process till today 22st August 2020.I called sevaral time cic call center but no update.Can anyone help me to how to see my application realtime processing, thanks.
Do not use your legal names on this fourms, not a place to share your personal information.

You need to link your paper file to the gckey account or use ecas

vnboy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Im from Thailand, I’ve sent message via webform On 22nd July to asking about that SVO already reopen on 13th July, when there will start to working with pr application and then they sent me email for PPR on 27th July 2020, I sent passport in the same day to VFS. My passport just returned back to me on 11th August.

My application on October 23, 2019.

Good luck to everyone.
The funny thing is British Columbia has low case but you can outbound, but can’t inbounds, but in Ontario you can’t outbound but your allowed inbound. And and not yet, they issue visa to Ontario Application, but not in BC ?
What’s is Canada doing?

hero no 1

Apr 18, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
Do not use your legal names on this fourms, not a place to share your personal information.

You need to link your paper file to the gckey account or use ecas
Thank you for your reply, gc key account can not link due to unknown reason.what is e cas?

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
I have done the same.Our timeline is same. Do you have any update?
My timeline just updated with AOR2 on August 19,2020. The file was transferred to London in February but we just got the AOR2 now. It's honestly unbelievable how long this could take. Any updates on your end?

Reactions: wbenamara

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
My timeline just updated with AOR2 on August 19,2020. The file was transferred to London in February but we just got the AOR2 now. It's honestly unbelievable how long this could take. Any updates on your end?
Same timeline, I received AOR2 on 19th August and file was moved to London in February.
Did you get update on gckey or ecas as well? Cause I just received an email. Nothing on ecas and gckey

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Same timeline, I received AOR2 on 19th August and file was moved to London in February.
Did you get update on gckey or ecas as well? Cause I just received an email. Nothing on ecas and gckey
Just the email. Our application in ECAS has no new lines but for quite a while it (a few months) says "application received" under permanent residence application.
I'm hoping soon we will both get that line in ECAS. I don't have access to gckey because I have a lawyer. Let's hope soon we get some good news.
Where is the applicant from? My husband is from Egypt.

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Just the email. Our application in ECAS has no new lines but for quite a while it (a few months) says "application received" under permanent residence application.
I'm hoping soon we will both get that line in ECAS. I don't have access to gckey because I have a lawyer. Let's hope soon we get some good news.
Where is the applicant from? My husband is from Egypt.
I'm the applicant, I'm from Pakistan. My husband is sponsor.
My ecas shows application received since last month as well. I guess maybe they just received it but hasn't started working on it. But I hope we both get good news soon. I'm october 2019 applicant, and you?

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
I'm the applicant, I'm from Pakistan. My husband is sponsor.
My ecas shows application received since last month as well. I guess maybe they just received it but hasn't started working on it. But I hope we both get good news soon. I'm october 2019 applicant, and you?
October 2019 as well. In fact right now we have 47 days left until his application hits the year point. Inshallah we hear good news soon.

Nishu2405

Dec 10, 2019
Did anyone in India get any update on their Family sponsorship application received on Oct 2019?

Sponsor- Permanent Resident
PA- My wife
Application Received- October 24, 2019
Sponsor approval: December 04, 2019
File Transfer to Local VO: December 23, 2019 [Application moved to New Delhi, India]