+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Helena2

Mar 23, 2020
Im from Thailand, I’ve sent message via webform On 22nd July to asking about that SVO already reopen on 13th July, when there will start to working with pr application and then they sent me email for PPR on 27th July 2020, I sent passport in the same day to VFS. My passport just returned back to me on 11th August.

My application on October 23, 2019.

Good luck to everyone.
Congrat!!!
That was very fast Oct/19 to Aug/20 = 11 months with Covid-19 delay.
Would you share your personal situation? Like how did you proof relationship is genuine?

Many thanks in advance.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hello guys. Did anyone order the notes recently? How long did take to get them? Less or more than a month? Was that helpful in your case? I’m a mid October applicant. ECAS shows that they started working on our file on Feb 20th but the AOR2 letter was received on June 1st. After that just silence. I contacted my VO in the end of July to get some information about what’s going on with our file but never got a response. So now I’m thinking about ordering a new set of the notes. But you know...a small part of me believes that we will receive a golden letter any moment soon. Do you think it is a good idea to order them at this point?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello guys. Did anyone order the notes recently? How long did take to get them? Less or more than a month? Was that helpful in your case? I’m a mid October applicant. ECAS shows that they started working on our file on Feb 20th but the AOR2 letter was received on June 1st. After that just silence. I contacted my VO in the end of July to get some information about what’s going on with our file but never got a response. So now I’m thinking about ordering a new set of the notes. But you know...a small part of me believes that we will receive a golden letter any moment soon. Do you think it is a good idea to order them at this point?
I ordered first in February or so and it was somewhat interesting. I then ordered again in end-June or so and got the updated ones in a few weeks. The second one contained very little new information and some weird bits, or at least seemed to me (status changes that seemed 'backwards'). Possibly lack of changes partly due to covid, but I think not all.

It won't change your life to order them, but it won't hurt, either.

Personally I think it's worth ordering once in case in future may be useful. But to be hones,t for many, it won't answer many questions and will raise more questions than you'll be able to answer. In other words, getting them won't solve many issues, and it MAY not make you feel any better (possibly worse).

Up to you. One note I didn't realise, once you order once and file the related paperwork and authorisations, it's valid for a year, so ordering subsequently is a fair bit easier (and possibly faster).

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I ordered first in February or so and it was somewhat interesting. I then ordered again in end-June or so and got the updated ones in a few weeks. The second one contained very little new information and some weird bits, or at least seemed to me (status changes that seemed 'backwards'). Possibly lack of changes partly due to covid, but I think not all.

It won't change your life to order them, but it won't hurt, either.

Personally I think it's worth ordering once in case in future may be useful. But to be hones,t for many, it won't answer many questions and will raise more questions than you'll be able to answer. In other words, getting them won't solve many issues, and it MAY not make you feel any better (possibly worse).

Up to you. One note I didn't realise, once you order once and file the related paperwork and authorisations, it's valid for a year, so ordering subsequently is a fair bit easier (and possibly faster).
Thank you so much for your response and input. Could you please elaborate on when exactly you ordered them, before you emailed Warsaw or after? I just remember they told you that it would be reviewed soon. And also what do you mean by “backwards“? Something like Eligibility was “In process” and now is “Not started”? I’m considering ordering them because last time (in January) it helped us understand reasons for delays. (As I mentioned before it was delayed because of extra checks for social assistance services). Hope it will be useful this time too. At least we can see at what stage Eligibility, Security and Criminality are.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you so much for your response and input. Could you please elaborate on when exactly you ordered them, before you emailed Warsaw or after? I just remember they told you that it would be reviewed soon. And also what do you mean by “backwards“? Something like Eligibility was “In process” and now is “Not started”? I’m considering ordering them because last time (in January) it helped us understand reasons for delays. (As I mentioned before it was delayed because of extra checks for social assistance services). Hope it will be useful this time too. At least we can see at what stage Eligibility, Security and Criminality are.
I requested the GCMS after getting AOR2 and emailing warsaw (and hearing from them). Not that it seems to have made much difference, was likely too soon after hearing from them for AOR2.

I cannot offhand remember what it was - perhaps criminality - that I thought had been 'passed' and then switched to in process. But I may be wrong about that.

Frankly I think my timing was off, too soon to the official opening in Warsaw, there were no notes of significance. I may try again before long.

However I get the impression that often everything reads 'in process' or not started or other procedural stuff and then one day everything is done.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I requested the GCMS after getting AOR2 and emailing warsaw (and hearing from them). Not that it seems to have made much difference, was likely too soon after hearing from them for AOR2.

I cannot offhand remember what it was - perhaps criminality - that I thought had been 'passed' and then switched to in process. But I may be wrong about that.

Frankly I think my timing was off, too soon to the official opening in Warsaw, there were no notes of significance. I may try again before long.

However I get the impression that often everything reads 'in process' or not started or other procedural stuff and then one day everything is done.
Given the fact you and I have very similar timelines what do you think is better, order now or wait like 2-3 weeks?

nlp

Apr 27, 2020
We ordered ours in early July and got them about 3 weeks later. Ours was not helpful at all. We learned nothing other than our file has not been touched since May and even then it was just the approval of medical exam. Just a lot of waiting.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
We ordered ours in early July and got them about 3 weeks later. Ours was not helpful at all. We learned nothing other than our file has not been touched since May and even then it was just the approval of medical exam. Just a lot of waiting.
I appreciate your response! Did you receive the AOR2 letter from your VO? If so, when was it? As for us, we decided to give it a try since our VO didn't even bother itself with a generic reply. Oh my gosh, I’m so tired to sit and patiently wait.

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
An an October 2019 applicant.
Done with medical on 6th December 2019
File moved to London visa office on 14 Feb 2020
Got AOR2 on 21 July 2020.
Ordered gcms notes three days ago on 13 August. Do you think this was the right time to order notes?
Also any hints on how long further it should take?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
An an October 2019 applicant.
Done with medical on 6th December 2019
File moved to London visa office on 14 Feb 2020
Got AOR2 on 21 July 2020.
Ordered gcms notes three days ago on 13 August. Do you think this was the right time to order notes?
Also any hints on how long further it should take?
I’m not an expert on the London VO but I guess that was too early because people who got AOR2 back in November or December are still waiting. But you know, every case is different they say.

nlp

Apr 27, 2020
I appreciate your response! Did you receive the AOR2 letter from your VO? If so, when was it? As for us, we decided to give it a try since our VO didn't even bother itself with a generic reply. Oh my gosh, I’m so tired to sit and patiently wait.
Nope, no letter. We are just waiting and it's starting to be not so patiently haha. I hate this.