+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi all,
I got the ppr this morning. After sending multiple emails to the local visa office, they send me the passport request.

Application received: October 4th, 2019
AOR 1: Nov 20, 2019
Bio Letter: Nov 21, 2019
Bio Done: Nov 28, 2019
File Tranfer: December 5th, 2019
Singapore office: Received file on December 16th, 2019
AOR2: December 31st, 2019.
Medical request March 2nd, 2020
Pre-arrival letter March 3rd, 2020
Medical done and passed : March 5-8, 2020
Decision made: March 23
Passport request : August 17th, 2020.

All the best,

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Hi all,
I got the ppr this morning. After sending multiple emails to the local visa office, they send me the passport request.

Application received: October 4th, 2019
AOR 1: Nov 20, 2019
Bio Letter: Nov 21, 2019
Bio Done: Nov 28, 2019
File Tranfer: December 5th, 2019
Singapore office: Received file on December 16th, 2019
AOR2: December 31st, 2019.
Medical request March 2nd, 2020
Pre-arrival letter March 3rd, 2020
Medical done and passed : March 5-8, 2020
Decision made: March 23
Passport request : August 17th, 2020.

All the best,

Congratulation!!!

Reactions: Tishawn

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Can anyone please help, my file was received at CPC Sydney on 21st Oct 2019, file moved to LVO on 15th February, since 23rd July my ecas shows application received. Its been more than 20 days they didn't start processing my file, didn't receive AOR2 yet. Is it okay? Or something to worry about?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Can anyone please help, my file was received at CPC Sydney on 21st Oct 2019, file moved to LVO on 15th February, since 23rd July my ecas shows application received. Its been more than 20 days they didn't start processing my file, didn't receive AOR2 yet. Is it okay? Or something to worry about?
Don't worry. It’s normal. It can take up to 6 months from App received to In process.

Reactions: Humbledumble

Humbledumble

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Don't worry. It’s normal. It can take up to 6 months from App received to In process.
I just received acknowledgement email from London visa office today. But on my ecas it still show application received, no line about acknowledgement email. Does it mean that they just received it but hasn't started working on it?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I just received acknowledgement email from London visa office today. But on my ecas it still show application received, no line about acknowledgement email. Does it mean that they just received it but hasn't started working on it?
Congrats! It’ll be updated soon. Give it a few days.

Reactions: Humbledumble

ushma rao

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Acknowledgement ? You mean pre - arrival ?

Helena2

Mar 23, 2020
They do. I know around 5-7 of them, from Nov, Dec 2019 applications. They sent email via webform, explain Why they need to get the ppr now. I tried 4 times but no luck but 5-7 other got ppr within a few days. I only got the email mention I got approved. My last email to them I listed 10 reasons why I should get the ppr by now and I am waiting for their reply. Too bad, I could not imagine how unfair the system is.
May I know the 10 reasons why you should get ppr on yourwebform?
Thank you in advance for your help

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
May I know the 10 reasons why you should get ppr on yourwebform?
Thank you in advance for your help
This is my email sent via webform.

Dear ABC officer, My PR application has been approved since March 2020. It has been 5 months without any progress. I am kindly ask you to send out the passport request letter for the reasons below:

1. I am the main spousal applicant and not restricted by travel bans.
2. My application has been completed, according to the previous communication with an agent in ABC office.
3. I am healthy and have a quarantine plan when I am landing in Toronto, Canada, and I will strictly following the 14-day quarantine rule. For the health of myself and my family.
4. The situation in XYZ and in Ontario, Canada have been improved in the last few months. It is much safer to flight today than back in March.
5. My application was sent on October 2019. It has only 50 days to mark 1 year.
6. I am a newly wed, and have not seen my husband for more than 9 months. My husband can't enter XYZ the only way we can meet again is in Canada.
7. My husband will rent a place for me, and I will following the strictly quarantine rule.
8. Our plan of having a child in on hold, not due to the Covid-19, but now it is in hand of your decision to send or not to send out the passport request letter.
9. I already sent several emails via webform, but only got a formal reply: the application is in process. Should it be done by now ?
10. It might take many weeks since the passport request, receiving copr, booking ticket, landing, quarantine, and settle new life in Canada. Please consider my case and situation.

Thank you for your time and service.

Helena2

Mar 23, 2020
This is my email sent via webform.

Dear ABC officer, My PR application has been approved since March 2020. It has been 5 months without any progress. I am kindly ask you to send out the passport request letter for the reasons below:

1. I am the main spousal applicant and not restricted by travel bans.
2. My application has been completed, according to the previous communication with an agent in ABC office.
3. I am healthy and have a quarantine plan when I am landing in Toronto, Canada, and I will strictly following the 14-day quarantine rule. For the health of myself and my family.
4. The situation in XYZ and in Ontario, Canada have been improved in the last few months. It is much safer to flight today than back in March.
5. My application was sent on October 2019. It has only 50 days to mark 1 year.
6. I am a newly wed, and have not seen my husband for more than 9 months. My husband can't enter XYZ the only way we can meet again is in Canada.
7. My husband will rent a place for me, and I will following the strictly quarantine rule.
8. Our plan of having a child in on hold, not due to the Covid-19, but now it is in hand of your decision to send or not to send out the passport request letter.
9. I already sent several emails via webform, but only got a formal reply: the application is in process. Should it be done by now ?
10. It might take many weeks since the passport request, receiving copr, booking ticket, landing, quarantine, and settle new life in Canada. Please consider my case and situation.

Thank you for your time and service.
Thanks for the informative reply! It is very helpful.

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hi,

I recieved my sponsorship approval in december 2019 and then in few days my file was moved to CPC M which I believe was AOR 1.

Could anybody tell me what AOR 2 is ?.

Right now , ecas shows application received as the status unde permanent residence application.

Reactions: tizahu