+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Yes I know. That is why I am surprised about the timeline in the previous post.
I have looked at more than 300 profiles on the spreadsheet. Not many outland applicants have been or will be processed at Mississauga office, you are just on of those, I would say less than 20% will applicants are processed in Mississauga, the rest will be at local visa offices. The timeline I mentioned was reasonable since it takes time for those files to be transferred, it takes time for them to go under review, pending review, and actual review, both locally and back to the main CIC office. Not many applicants received their AOR2 ( right after file transfer email), that is the time local visa offices start working on the files.
It is just my 2 cents. Your profile might be different from the rest, but the norm will be more or less of what I mentioned.

Last edited:
Reactions: justice12345

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yes I know. That is why I am surprised about the timeline in the previous post.
Note I am not disagreeing with the other poster (sorry, forget the profile name) who says they looked at a lot of files.

I actually agree with the point that for those transferred to CPCM it does seem - usually - to proceed quickly. I just try to be cautious about specific timelines.

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Oct 2019 applicant-Singapore VO. Just received pre arrival service today! What a surprise! Hoping to receive PPR soon!!!!
We are on the same month, same VO, same batch. My medical exam will be on March 5th, hope it will all smooth. You are only waiting for golden email.
Cheerrr

Reactions: TrangNg

Anne16

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Philippine
Category........
FAM
Hi Good day,

Me and my husband applied my PR last Oct 16, and they received it 21st. I'm done with biometrics and medical. The online said I passed my medical exam last Feb 6. Until now no updates yet, and as per my Gkey account, 37% status. How about yours? Hoping that they will send me email that I need to send my passport for stamp as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance,

Anne

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi Good day,

Me and my husband applied my PR last Oct 16, and they received it 21st. I'm done with biometrics and medical. The online said I passed my medical exam last Feb 6. Until now no updates yet, and as per my Gkey account, 37% status. How about yours? Hoping that they will send me email that I need to send my passport for stamp as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance,

Anne
don`t see on % in gckey- it nothing say about real work with your case

Reactions: wbenamara

Anne16

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Philippine
Category........
FAM
PA: Wife (Philippines)
Sponsor: PR in Canada
Applicant Sent in NS: October 4
AOR: ??
Hi,
I'm from Philippines too, my husband is in Canada, we applied for my PR same month but we senr it 16th and they received it 21st. Any updates on your application? Coz mine, done with biometrics and medical. Received message that I passed my medical exam last February 6, until now no updates yet. How about you?

Thanks

Anne

TrangNg

Dec 8, 2019
We are on the same month, same VO, same batch. My medical exam will be on March 5th, hope it will all smooth. You are only waiting for golden email.
Cheerrr
Im sure medical exam will go well for you! Im just hoping it was not a system glitch that we received pre arrival service letter this early (Im sorry im not trying to make you nervous by saying this), but I actually do feel nervous. Lets pray for the best!!! :):)

Anne16

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Philippine
Category........
FAM
Hi,

Please see below:

Estimated remaining processing time: 7 Month(s) Help - Processing time
Application received37% completeEstimated completion date *
October 21, 2019Estimated completion date: October 21, 2020

Thanks

Anne16

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Philippine
Category........
FAM
So u didn't receive the email about AOR2 like me.I am waiting from Jan30.but no email.and still in Ecas application received.but in GCKey account it shows the same but when I read the messages. They say:
Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - February 5, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

Is that mean they started processing it or not?
Hi,

We're on the same page, info from Gckey =

February 6, passed medical exam.

Until now no updates yet, same as yours?

Anne

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi,

Please see below:

Estimated remaining processing time: 7 Month(s) Help - Processing time
Application received37% completeEstimated completion date *
October 21, 2019Estimated completion date: October 21, 2020

Thanks
i mean % gckey nothing show for you. it`s just 100% / 12 months = +8% every month

justice12345

Nov 30, 2019
Hi Good day,

Thanks in advance,

Anne
Hi we have the same
Hi Good day,

Thanks in advance,

Anne
Hi, can you post your timeline? We have the same %progress in GCKEY. Thanks. :)

Canadacanadavisa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
2021-06-14
AOR Received.
2021-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2022
Hi we have the same

Hi, can you post your timeline? We have the same %progress in GCKEY. Thanks. :)
Hi ! Same for us, 37%. IRRC received our file on October 28th, biometrics were done in December and medical (succeed) mid-January. No updates until yesterday when we received AOR2, confirming our file was transferred from the Mississauga visa office to the London (UK) Visa Office.

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi ! Same for us, 37%. IRRC received our file on October 28th, biometrics were done in December and medical (succeed) mid-January. No updates until yesterday when we received AOR2, confirming our file was transferred from the Mississauga visa office to the London (UK) Visa Office.
It's not Aor2 yet.It's only file transfer.that what ppl told me. I am waiting for AOR2 too.They tranfered my file in jan30 to Paris VO. My Gckey 34% . still waiting for them to send my husband email for proccessing our file AOR2