+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
My husband's application is still silent, since beginning of December. Almost at 5 months now so still a while til his application *should be* complete.

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
from January 30.no Update or AOR2 from Paris VO.When I check GCKEY I read:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
but ECAS only showing Application received.
Is that mean my application in progress or not yet??

Last edited:

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
from January 30.no Update or AOR2 from Paris VO.When I check GCKEY I read:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
but ECAS only showing Application received.
Is that mean my application in progress or not yet??
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. - this text was all time in gckey
when ecas change second time to In process - they start work with case (it`s AOR2)

Reactions: wbenamara

Melp

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hi has anyone every been asked to submit a scanned copy of the bio data page?
Has anyone been approved past the 12 month period ???
min so frustrated they are taking so kong

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
I have randomly checked forums from months of July to November 2019 and PR approval is quite fast for most Indian and American applicants. Also, others submitted their application later than ours (Oct.16,2019) but already got PPR.
yep...it appears to be a pattern. not too sure why.

justice12345

Nov 30, 2019
I guess we just received a "ghost" update for my husband's PPR application. When I logged in to my CIC account, it showed Application is updated however, there isn't really any update. Then I logged out and in again and it reverted back to Submitted. That was frustrating and disappointing.

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Could you please let me know what should be selected when setting up GCKEY account in account profile in order to receive real time update.

Please confirm if the the monthly update option should be selected “NO” or “Yes”?

Reactions: justice12345

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Hi has anyone every been asked to submit a scanned copy of the bio data page?
Has anyone been approved past the 12 month period ???
min so frustrated they are taking so kong
Yes, there are cases where it has taken more than twelve months and they’ve been approved. About 20% of cases go past the one year mark, but that doesn’t mean they’re not going to be approved.

justice12345

Nov 30, 2019
PA's status in ECAS changed from Application Received to In process. This was after the ghost update yesterday. I guess that wasn't a "ghost" afterall. (Fingers crossed) for a smooth processing of our file.