+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

typomatica

Apr 16, 2019
Decision Made showed up in ECAS today and I’m almost crying of excitement! I’ve been so nervous since our application was transferred from Mississauga VO to New York VO.

Timeline:
October 26th - Application received
November 14th - AOR
December 4th - Sponsor approval
December 12th - Transferred to Mississauga VO
January 30th - Transferred to New York VO
January 30th - GCSMS notes ordered
Feb 19 - notice that I ordered my GCSMS notes wrong (didn’t pay $5), corrected and paid
Feb 21 - Pre-arrival letter
Feb 23 - Decision Made

We didn’t receive AOR2 after either file transfer.

I am ecstatic! I have no idea if ordering the GCSMS notes prompted anything, I know we requested them fairly early but we were concerned when our application was transferred and wanted to know why. Wondering if we can retract our request now?

We haven’t received any procedural fairness letters or requests for more info so I think it’s good news!

eNAVARA

Nov 14, 2019
Decision Made showed up in ECAS today and I’m almost crying of excitement! I’ve been so nervous since our application was transferred from Mississauga VO to New York VO.

Timeline:
November 14th - AOR
Feb 19 - notice that I ordered my GCSMS notes wrong (didn’t pay $5), corrected and paid
Feb 23 - Decision Made

I am ecstatic! I have no idea if ordering the GCSMS notes prompted anything, I know we requested them fairly early but we were concerned when our application was transferred and wanted to know why. Wondering if we can retract our request now?

We haven’t received any procedural fairness letters or requests for more info so I think it’s good news!
Congrats!

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020

Timeline:
November 14th - AOR
Feb 23 - Decision Made

Very hearty congratulations to you for being a Canadian permanent resident & wish you success in your new life in Canada.
It seems to be very fast for applications from U.S. as there is a strong relation between Canada & U.S.
God will let true love find its way!

typomatica

Apr 16, 2019
Very hearty congratulations to you for being a Canadian permanent resident & wish you success in your new life in Canada.
It seems to be very fast for applications from U.S. as there is a strong relation between Canada & U.S.
God will let true love find its way!
Yes I was surprised it was so fast - especially because I’ve read about the NYVO being quite slow and we had a couple criminal hiccups (I think that might be why it was transferred). Now to wait for PPR and actually land!

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019

Timeline:
November 14th - AOR
Feb 23 - Decision Made

Congrats!

interesting that status change on sunday:rolleyes:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Congrats.

How did you correct the GCMS notes lack of payment? I had this and was asking in a different thread, as I didn't even get the payment request page, one response was that it had happened to them too and they got the GCMS notes anyway (in due course).

It's not the money aspect for me (I'd be happy to pay the $5) but I can't figure out how to do so.

Reactions: wbenamara

typomatica

Apr 16, 2019
Congrats.

How did you correct the GCMS notes lack of payment? I had this and was asking in a different thread, as I didn't even get the payment request page, one response was that it had happened to them too and they got the GCMS notes anyway (in due course).

It's not the money aspect for me (I'd be happy to pay the $5) but I can't figure out how to do so.
Yes I think I remember talking to you about that briefly! I also didn’t get an option to pay when I first filed for them. They sent me an email to tell me that my husband (not a citizen) is as not eligible to request notes and that he had to sign a document to give me permission, along with a link to the $5 payment checkout.

Reactions: armoured

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019

Timeline:
November 14th - AOR
Feb 23 - Decision Made

Congratulations❤❤❤❤

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019

Timeline:
November 14th - AOR
Feb 23 - Decision Made

So u didn't receive the email about AOR2 like me.I am waiting from Jan30.but no email.and still in Ecas application received.but in GCKey account it shows the same but when I read the messages. They say:
Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - February 5, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

Is that mean they started processing it or not?

gag#may2014

Mar 15, 2015
File received Oct 28,2019
Medical passed jan 2,2020
Bio done jan 8,2020
Pre arrival letter feb 4,2020
Passport requested feb 5,2020

Till now no decision made ecas still in progress.. on 33%... VFS tracking shows passport is in Canada embassy visa office, delhi..... anyone knows how long it will take for passport to come back or decision made status update?? And no AOR2 received till now.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yes I think I remember talking to you about that briefly! I also didn’t get an option to pay when I first filed for them. They sent me an email to tell me that my husband (not a citizen) is as not eligible to request notes and that he had to sign a document to give me permission, along with a link to the $5 payment checkout.
Ah, thank you, now I understand better, hopefully I can wait a bit and see if they send me an email requesting payment. I do have a request or file number for the GCMS request, so if I don't hear from them in due course, I can use that to inquire.

SUMIT1075

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2015
File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
File received Oct 28,2019
Medical passed jan 2,2020
Bio done jan 8,2020
Pre arrival letter feb 4,2020
Passport requested feb 5,2020

Till now no decision made ecas still in progress.. on 33%... VFS tracking shows passport is in Canada embassy visa office, delhi..... anyone knows how long it will take for passport to come back or decision made status update?? And no AOR2 received till now.
Which date did you send your passport to Delhi vfs? I sent mine on 17th Feb .

Jaan Sher

Feb 21, 2020
Hello,

How are you guys, I want to know the process of sponsor immigration step by step. Please advise i have no idea from where to start.

Thank You