FAM
App. Filed.......
2021-06-14
AOR Received.
2021-11-09
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2022
Hi guys !

Today we received a letter which confirms that our file was transferred to the London,UK office (from the Mississauga office). So I presume this is the AOR 2 ? We’ve already done the medical and biometrics. Our file is at the “processing” stage since December. Our application was received October 28th.
Has anyone had their file transferred to the London,UK visa office too ?
Does anyone know if the London,UK office is usually quick, slow or has normal delays ? And what would be the delays from this stage ? Thank you ! :)

Reactions: wbenamara

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Hi guys !

Today we received a letter which confirms that our file was transferred to the London,UK office (from the Mississauga office). So I presume this is the AOR 2 ? We’ve already done the medical and biometrics. Our file is at the “processing” stage since December. Our application was received October 28th.
Does anyone know if the London,UK office is usually quick, slow or has normal delays ? And what would be the delays from this stage ? Thank you ! :)
still it`s not AOR2 (if sponsor received letter)
AOR2 when VO start work with case (letter for PA)

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Yes the letter was sent to the PA :) so it’s AOR 2 then.
There is a gap between file transfer, received date and processing date (AOR2). For example, my file was transferred on December 5th 2019, received at the local visa office on December 16th , 2019, and started processing on December 31th, 2019.
This gap can range between 2 weeks or 2 months, in some cases, the local office will not start processing the files after 4-6 months. I saw it is quiet often for Indian applicants in New Delhi.

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi guys !

My file transfered to Paris Vo from jan30.no AOR2 yet

justice12345

Nov 30, 2019
There is a gap between file transfer, received date and processing date (AOR2). For example, my file was transferred on December 5th 2019, received at the local visa office on December 16th , 2019, and started processing on December 31th, 2019.
This gap can range between 2 weeks or 2 months, in some cases, the local office will not start processing the files after 4-6 months. I saw it is quiet often for Indian applicants in New Delhi.
Our application was not transferred to a local VO, it's in CPCM and they started processing it last Friday. How did you come up with the timeline you mentioned above? You seem very sure with your information.

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Our application was not transferred to a local VO, it's in CPCM and they started processing it last Friday. How did you come up with the timeline you mentioned above? You seem very sure with your information.
I have same situetion. I see this info in ECAS. + IRCC send letters about all steps

Reactions: justice12345

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I'm not the person who posted, but no-one can be certain about timelines. Note that processing at CPCM is usually faster than visa offices abroad.

Reactions: justice12345

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I just got the pre-arrival letter.
Yesterday I got the medical request from Singapore visa office. I guess there will be no interview for my case and passport request letter should coming after medical exam done and passed.
Cheer up.