+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

claurianta

Jul 10, 2007
My wife's file was sent to Mississauga on December 6 and we haven't heard anything since (biometrics and medical are done) - anyone else having a similar timeline?

Reactions: justice12345

Ripa sharmin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Hi wbenamara,

I think it's normal. For Singapore Visa Office, medical examination is the last stage before DM. I waiting for medical examination.

Fingers Crossed!
Is your file got transferred to Singapore as well? Mine was only transferred last week.

Ripa sharmin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
I got the update " We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". Even though I have not received the medical request from Singapore Visa Office. I hope that will be the last step I need to do. I hope there will be no interview for my simple case, but who knows, PAs from Vietnam have very high chance going through the interview, it might takes up to 4 to 6 months to get the interview schedule and another silent period before passport request.
Good luck everyone and happy lunar new year.
Why do you think interview might happen?

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Why do you think interview might happen?
Country of the PA.
I still hope there will be no interview, since it was our first marriage for both, 1000 guests in total with traditional ceremony, ( 3 ceremonies ) both parents and all family members were there.
We are also ready for the interview anyway.

Ripa sharmin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Country of the PA.
I still hope there will be no interview, since it was our first marriage for both, 1000 guests in total with traditional ceremony, ( 3 ceremonies ) both parents and all family members were there.
We are also ready for the interview anyway.
I see.. my husband's paper is in Singapore as well.. i'm hoping Singapore doesn't take forever to process. Good luck

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
I got the update " We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". Even though I have not received the medical request from Singapore Visa Office. I hope that will be the last step I need to do. I hope there will be no interview for my simple case, but who knows, PAs from Vietnam have very high chance going through the interview, it might takes up to 4 to 6 months to get the interview schedule and another silent period before passport request.
Good luck everyone and happy lunar new year.
Do your medial exam status still the same “ reviewing the result “ or changed? Have you got the medical letter yet?

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
I think I should stop looking at these forums lol. When I go to the November 2019 outland threads, there are people way ahead of us almost getting their PPRs. Seems really unfair.

Reactions: justice12345

Sabderek

Jan 3, 2018
Hello guys I have a little concern.I applied to sponsor my wife in October 2019 .
Application received October 11 2019
They started processing application November 9
Today I just checked online and application just changed from in progress to decision made.They said they have sent a mail on January 16 regarding the decision.my question is,is it possible to make decision without biometrics and medicals?what might be the decision sent in the mail?any one have an idea of what the decision might be?

JohnnyToronto

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
Hello guys I have a little concern.I applied to sponsor my wife in October 2019 .
Application received October 11 2019
They started processing application November 9
Today I just checked online and application just changed from in progress to decision made.They said they have sent a mail on January 16 regarding the decision.my question is,is it possible to make decision without biometrics and medicals?what might be the decision sent in the mail?any one have an idea of what the decision might be?
This would likely have been regarding the sponsor approval so soon in the process. Try not to compare your timeline to others. They all vary for one reason or another. When the application advances you are sent message. If they need more info, you're sent a message. When they reach a decision, you're sent a message. I learned early on feom these forums to be patient. A lot happens fast when they start and thrn it slows to a crawl when they get to the middle. Other visa officea might be faster than others. Its a long process and you'll drive yourself crazy counting the days.