+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Aricsingh

Nov 11, 2019
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi:) no one received aor2, even those whose files were translated a week earlier than mine in Warsaw, apparently they are looking at cases in piles of several.waiting...but I'm not complaining, in fact, the fall 2019 files go fast compared to others. patience is a benefactor. what about you? I was wrong. and now I am convinced that aop2 is when the status is returned in the process and 2 lines are added. status Application Received - it just says that the file arrived at the visa center

Mine same status application recieved. Not yet aor2 . I think so when status change its aor2 . Or that email we got our file tranfer to warsaw i think that is aor 2

wbenamara

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi I want to ask.why some of us receive bio and medical exam in the same day.and some in 2 or 3 days.but I only reçeived bio 2days ago but not the medical exam.Is that normal?

eNAVARA

Nov 14, 2019
Hi I want to ask.why some of us receive bio and medical exam in the same day.and some in 2 or 3 days.but I only reçeived bio 2days ago but not the medical exam.Is that normal?
Hi wbenamara,

I think it's normal. For Singapore Visa Office, medical examination is the last stage before DM. I waiting for medical examination.

Fingers Crossed!

Reactions: wbenamara

hasanemam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
01-11-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Med's Request
21-02-2020
Med's Done....
22-02-2020
Interview........
09-06-2021
Got an email from my lawyer. My husband's file got transferred to Singapore visa office. He did his Biometrics but didn't get medical request yet.
Hopefully Singapore office doesn't take forever.
Singapore office is a bit slower then other VO and tend to request for medical at the end of processing. If your application is straight forward, it will take 2 to 3 months to complete the process. Dekha jak ki hoy!

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I got the update " We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". Even though I have not received the medical request from Singapore Visa Office. I hope that will be the last step I need to do. I hope there will be no interview for my simple case, but who knows, PAs from Vietnam have very high chance going through the interview, it might takes up to 4 to 6 months to get the interview schedule and another silent period before passport request.
Good luck everyone and happy lunar new year.

Last edited:

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
I got the update " We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". Even though I have not received the medical request from Singapore Visa Office. I hope that will be the last step I need to do. I hope there will be no interview for my simple case, but who knows, PAs from Vietnam have very high chance going through the interview, it might takes up to 4 to 6 months to get the interview schedule and another silent period before passport request.
Good luck everyone and happy lunar new year.
Good luck, how come they are reviewing your medial result without asking you to do it ? do have previous medial report with them ?

Xaradiem

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Good luck, how come they are reviewing your medial result without asking you to do it ? do have previous medial report with them ?
I guess it is just ghost update or system error. My understanding is that they are starting to look into my profile. It is day 105th for us so medical request should be on the way, within the first 120 days after application received.
Did anyone get the pre-arrival email before medical or bio request ?

Reactions: ZeeSho