+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Yes, Per my timeline i received PRE ARRIVAL LETTER on Dec 13th and PPR on Dec 19th..! But my ECAS Changed to Decision Made on PA Side as soon as i received Pre arrival letter.

For some October Applicants and who's files were transferred to Mississauga got lucky were some got PPR within 60-90 days of sending Paper file to Sydney

Here is my time line

App Receive - Oct 04th
AOR 1 - Nov 06th
SA - Nov 20th (Ecas changed to DM to Sponsor App)
Bio Metric Request Letter - Nov 21st
Medical Request Letter - Nov 22nd
Bio Metric Done - Nov 25th
Bio Metric uploaded - Nov 25th
File Transferred to CPC-M - Nov 26th
Sponsor Approval - Nov 23rd
Medical Taken - Dec 02nd
RPRF Fee request - Dec 05th
Medical Approved - Dec 08th
RPRF Fee Paid - Dec 08th
Pre arrival Letter Received - Dec 13th (Ecas changed from App. Received to Decision Made) on same day i got the letter

I called CIC the next day to see what is going on as no PPR Show up but they said that decision has been made but they haven't yet sent us written confirmation yet but should expect it anytime.
PPR - Dec 19th

Good Luck everyone..!

I am assuming there are 3-5 applicants in this thread who got lucky and got there PPR in 1st or 2nd week of Dec..! Just before vacations..!!
Congrats on the extremely fast processing! where is the PA from?

rocky4022

Dec 27, 2019
Hi i received pre arrival letter on 19 th dec, still no update vo missisaunga what about yours??
I got mine pre arrival letter on 13 th dec and their is no update till yesterday. I got physical letter (PPR) yesterday but date printed on letter was 13th dec and I got letter on 27 Dec. So it may be postal delay or check your postal box once. ECAS shows only decision made. Their is no line regarding PPR issued. I hope you get letter soon.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
It said in order to finalise his application, he is to send his passport to VFS Global (safe and secure passport transmission company- they will secure our passports and send it to the High Commission for us). They also asked for 2 more photos and they had a section about planning ahead.

"As you are now in a possession of a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR), or have
been notified to submit your travel documents in preparation for the issuance of a COPR, you
are strongly encouraged to obtain free pre-arrival services funded by Immigration, Refugees
and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). A variety of online services and in-person sessions are
available to you, your spouse and your dependants. These services will help you understand life
in Canada, employment and how to access other free settlement services once you arrive."
My question is, we have submitted my wifes passport for visa stamping. Is it mandatory to register for any of the pre-arrival services since we have not.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
hi, you asked was the application "online" or "paper base"? can the application be done "online?" if Yes, how? please advise and thanks in advance
Not sure if anyone answered you yet but no you cannot file spousal sponsorship online. It MUST BE ND ONLY DONE BY PAPER. ( For now).

PA_Canada

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
While am a december AoR checking in previous groups because they have been through most of the phases on thier application.

i read most of the updates in these forums and understand Line 2 in ECAS actually means AOR2

but in our case Line 2 shows as below.
the letter they are talking about is BIL. So is this a common ? Because most of others Line 2 was different hence checking...and will there be another Line 2 (or whatever) indicating AOR2 ?

Permanent Residence
  1. We received XXXXXXX’s application for permanent residence on December 2, 2019.
  2. We sent XXXXXXX a letter on December 24, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Reactions: eNAVARA

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
While am a december AoR checking in previous groups because they have been through most of the phases on thier application.

i read most of the updates in these forums and understand Line 2 in ECAS actually means AOR2

the letter they are talking about is BIL. So is this a common ? Because most of others Line 2 was different hence checking...and will there be another Line 2 (or whatever) indicating AOR2 ?

Permanent Residence
  1. We received XXXXXXX’s application for permanent residence on December 2, 2019.
  2. We sent XXXXXXX a letter on December 24, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Line2 in your timeline is not AOR2 its just an update that they sent you a biometric letter. Once they start processing your application they will add it to your timeline as line 2 “i.e we started processing your application on (date)” this is line 2 which is aor2.

this happened to me i have 3 lines in my timeline now first one said received, second said processing and third one about the letter

good luck

eNAVARA

Nov 14, 2019

Permanent Residence
My ECAS same like this.

pearlymaria29

Nov 6, 2019
Yes, Per my timeline i received PRE ARRIVAL LETTER on Dec 13th and PPR on Dec 19th..! But my ECAS Changed to Decision Made on PA Side as soon as i received Pre arrival letter.

For some October Applicants and who's files were transferred to Mississauga got lucky were some got PPR within 60-90 days of sending Paper file to Sydney

Here is my time line

App Receive - Oct 04th
AOR 1 - Nov 06th
SA - Nov 20th (Ecas changed to DM to Sponsor App)
Bio Metric Request Letter - Nov 21st
Medical Request Letter - Nov 22nd
Bio Metric Done - Nov 25th
Bio Metric uploaded - Nov 25th
File Transferred to CPC-M - Nov 26th
Sponsor Approval - Nov 23rd
Medical Taken - Dec 02nd
RPRF Fee request - Dec 05th
Medical Approved - Dec 08th
RPRF Fee Paid - Dec 08th
Pre arrival Letter Received - Dec 13th (Ecas changed from App. Received to Decision Made) on same day i got the letter

I called CIC the next day to see what is going on as no PPR Show up but they said that decision has been made but they haven't yet sent us written confirmation yet but should expect it anytime.
PPR - Dec 19th

Good Luck everyone..!

I am assuming there are 3-5 applicants in this thread who got lucky and got there PPR in 1st or 2nd week of Dec..! Just before vacations..!!
Thankyou for the clarification. I received the Pre- arrival on 19th December, but no update since then. ECAS has also not been updated.
Is there any way i can contact CIC and follow up on the same.

It would be really helpful if you could help me with the contact details.

Thankyou

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Hi, question regarding the marriage certificate, we must submit a original copy of marriage certi., or a photo copy is acceptable? Please advise and thanks in advance

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Hi, question regarding the marriage certificate, we must submit a original copy of marriage certi., or a photo copy is acceptable? Please advise and thanks in advance
Never send original documents unless they specifically request it. Send a copy they don't return anything.

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
look at your country requirements.
Some countries required original copies