+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Is checking ECAS the most informative way of getting my application updates? Will my medical exam results be updated on there as well?
You should try logging in to gcms as well, I believe info there more detailed - at any rate slightly different at times, so both can be useful.

Reactions: cecict

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I think, from what other people have told me, all GCC Gulf Arab countries go through London Visa Office but I can't be 100 percent sure.
I do not know for sure, but trend for many countries seems to be that some files, likely the simplest applications, are handled in Mississauga, and other files sent to field offices abroad. This may be 'geographic' only in the sense that some countries have a higher proportion of difficult files, e.g. because most/all require more detailed background and security checks.

(I have no knowledge which field offices handle GCC applications, you're probably right()

Tidalwave

Apr 15, 2019
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Congrats on your PPR!
Hopefully ours will be done soon too. I am kind of hoping for it because Mississauga is supposed to be so fast. But at the same time, I see people on the tracker that were transferred there quite some time ago and still aren't done or haven't updated it.
Hey Just wondering if you've heard anything yet? I think our timelines are quite similar and I have yet to hear anything since I completed the medical and the file was transferred to Mississauga.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Is checking ECAS the most informative way of getting my application updates? Will my medical exam results be updated on there as well?
First it will get updated in GCKEY...then in a day or two, it will get Added in ECAS as "Medical results have been received"

Oluwafisayo25

Apr 16, 2019
I need help...i got biometric request letter on 5th of Dec and I did my biometrics on 10 of Dec please how long will it take to get update on ECAS....still no sign that it's updated...worried..Thanks

dh_2019

Oct 3, 2019
I need help...i got biometric request letter on 5th of Dec and I did my biometrics on 10 of Dec please how long will it take to get update on ECAS....still no sign that it's updated...worried..Thanks
Check GCkey account. GCkey updates immediately once they receive Biometrics