+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
They later send med who go to Quebec, coz these guys do not work very fast ... they are forced to send a request later, or people need do med again (there are many such cases) or have a short period for landing (i.e. until the end of the medical exam). But Quebec is part of the statement, there are probably other reasons.
That sounds like it would explain a lot, I did not look closely to see if intended destination province matched the cases where med request sent later.

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
My sponsor received his sponsorship approval from IRCC but it was not updated on the system. It states that "We are still reviewing your eligibility".
Is that normal or should we call them?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
My sponsor received his sponsorship approval from IRCC but it was not updated on the system. It states that "We are still reviewing your eligibility".
Is that normal or should we call them?
it`s normal
in GCKEY info about PA (your process continue)
in ECAS you can see Decision made (your sponsor check is over)

Last edited:

nicash

May 26, 2017
toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
Ecas Shows Application received on PA side. What's that mean?. Anyone knows?

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Ecas Shows Application received on PA side. What's that mean?. Anyone knows?
it means file have received your Visa Office where it was transferred...now, you might see your application has started processing when you click on that link...

Nishu2405

Dec 10, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I submitted my application on 24th October and my Sponsor received an email for medical examination.

Today I went through my medical examination and got signed Medical Report form IMM 1017 E back. Now I am not sure what i need to do with this received form.

Do I need to upload it as I am unable to see such upload option in my account?

Your help is well appreciated.

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I submitted my application on 24th October and my Sponsor received an email for medical examination.

Today I went through my medical examination and got signed Medical Report form IMM 1017 E back. Now I am not sure what i need to do with this received form.

Do I need to upload it as I am unable to see such upload option in my account?

Your help is well appreciated.
Where ever you did our medicals, they will send it on your behalf. So dont worry as it might take up to a week or so before you see "medical received" under PA section in ECAS.

hpatel08

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Hi guys,

I have a question if someone can able to answer. I have checked ECAS that shows decision made under Principal Applicant PR application status.
Then, I checked my IRCC account that shows no update in application. Can someone able to help me on these. What does decision made in ECAS actually mean?
my timeline:
APP received: 3rd oct
AOR: 5th nov
SA: 21th nov
BIO: 25th nov
MEP: 27th nov

Reactions: cecict

StanDiv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hi guys,

I have a question if someone can able to answer. I have checked ECAS that shows decision made under Principal Applicant PR application status.
Then, I checked my IRCC account that shows no update in application. Can someone able to help me on these. What does decision made in ECAS actually mean?
my timeline:
APP received: 3rd oct
AOR: 5th nov
SA: 21th nov
BIO: 25th nov
MEP: 27th nov
Before answering you I just need to know...was your file transferred to a Local Visa Office or CPC Mississauga? Its really hard to tell without knowing that (at least for me) I am in the same situation. File was transferred to cpc-m on nov 22nd...and today i see DM on PA side. But second line in ecas says "started processing" on December 9th (my moms 65th birthday :D) I cant see gckey since its not linked. So whats next for me? Im lost!

hpatel08

Star Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes StanDiv,
My app was transferred to CPC Mississauga on 26th nov.

Just now I got update on my ircc account and got pre-arrival services letter.
What does that means?

eolofernes

Jul 23, 2019
Before answering you I just need to know...was your file transferred to a Local Visa Office or CPC Mississauga? Its really hard to tell without knowing that (at least for me) I am in the same situation. File was transferred to cpc-m on nov 22nd...and today i see DM on PA side. But second line in ecas says "started processing" on December 9th (my moms 65th birthday :D) I cant see gckey since its not linked. So whats next for me? Im lost!
I think you guys will get PPR soon
In our case, GCKey was updated after they have processed my husband's passport to affix visa

princess7880

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Yes, just from a quick look at the trackers, it doesn't seem to be any big change; I had the same question actually from my own impression of the forum discussions (and I note some are saying that med requests are done "only" after transfer to visa office, which seems to be wrong). Whatever is driving the difference - why some are sent after transfer to visa office, some much later - is not clear to me.
It's something puzzling as I'm wondering the samething. Alot of people got medical before transfer but my husband file was transferred without getting medical request . Only biometrics was requested and done.

Reactions: KristinaLu