+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Taranmeet

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone had success in linking the application through GC Key while having an unpaid representative for the application?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
For me it says application is linked. But I don't see any under view my application.
Do you know what can be the reason?
I don't understand, when I log in, it shows 'applications you submitted' (the linked application).

So no, don't know the reason.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Greetings,
Being PR and inside Canada, once I start sponsorship process for my daughter, it might take anywhere like 8~12 months. During this period, I am sure I can apply for TRV for my daughter who will travel along with my wife (having PR) while the sponsorship application is in process. What actions/steps I need to take to inform IRCC that my daughter is now in Canada and her sponsorship process need to be shifted to Canada ? Will this have any impact on the process timeline ?
So, what I understand from your post is that you are PR inside Canada, your wife is a PR outside Canada...daughter is outside Canada without PR..
While filling the sponsorship forms, there are options where you would like to process the application, i.e. inside Canada or outside..

If you are not in hurry, you can apply processing to be done outside Canada...
else if it is urgent, try applying TRV...if TRV is approved, travel to Canada and then apply immediately. it should get approved faster...

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
You will need to check country-specific instructions, some countries yes, some will obviously require notarised copy and translation.
hi, thanks for your reply, I checked country specific requirements and for India it says "send photocopies unless instructed otherwise"

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
hi, thanks for your reply, I checked country specific requirements and for India it says "send photocopies unless instructed otherwise"
send original PCC for India....Passport office give 2 set of PCC...
keep 1 with you...send 1 with application...