+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
hi Everyone
my rep sent me an email today (6th Dec) that our file have moved to CPC Mississauga opposed to visa post in India .
are they going to sent it to India after or they will make a decision at this office only ?

moreover I can't access my file as I have rep. I called CIC today to know the progress on file but they didn't gave me any information as I was not rep. they said. My spouse had her Medical done on 2nd December . since our file moved to CPC Mississauga today does to means the medical exam is passed ?

and any reviews about CPC Mississauga.?

what's your timeline ?

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Hello Everyone,

What is the time difference between biometrics request and medical request ? Can we expect to get both of this on same day ?

Thanks;
Chandra

Luthien

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
AOR Received.
23-05-2019
I did the medical exam and biometrics yesterday.

Here is my current timeline

SA: 27th of November
MR: 27th of November
BR: 27th of November
transferred to Mississauga: 5th of December
medical and biometrics taken: 6th of December

Reactions: cecict and Xaradiem

Faraz Khan

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Hello Everyone,

What is the time difference between biometrics request and medical request ? Can we expect to get both of this on same day ?

Thanks;
Chandra
Nobody knows about it, but so far no one got both of them on the same day. Mine took almost a month from one to another. One more thing if you’re paying the biometrics fee with the application then the time difference is very less.

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello guys.
Today I got three mails back to back. First pay 100 dollars for biometric after I paid got other mail that ur application is eligible to sponsor ur husband and after five min got medical request. Is it normal and after that how much more time for husband or.

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
Hello guys.
Today I got three mails back to back. First pay 100 dollars for biometric after I paid got other mail that ur application is eligible to sponsor ur husband and after five min got medical request. Is it normal and after that how much more time for husband or.
The next step is the application will be sent to the processing office either the applicant's country or Mississauga for review of eligibility and background check...

karan sallan

Sep 7, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
FAM
hi Everyone
my rep sent me an email today (6th Dec) that our file have moved to CPC Mississauga opposed to visa post in India .
are they going to sent it to India after or they will make a decision at this office only ?

moreover I can't access my file as I have rep. I called CIC today to know the progress on file but they didn't gave me any information as I was not rep. they said. My spouse had her Medical done on 2nd December . since our file moved to CPC Mississauga today does to means the medical exam is passed ?

and any reviews about CPC Mississauga.?
Your Quebec applicant.

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi guys after medical request how much time for pr. my application is paper base.

Birju_1984

Jan 2, 2017
Greetings,
Being PR and inside Canada, once I start sponsorship process for my daughter, it might take anywhere like 8~12 months. During this period, I am sure I can apply for TRV for my daughter who will travel along with my wife (having PR) while the sponsorship application is in process. What actions/steps I need to take to inform IRCC that my daughter is now in Canada and her sponsorship process need to be shifted to Canada ? Will this have any impact on the process timeline ?