+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
mine application reached on 18th oct and till date not even received AOR, really worried and concerned. can it be because Sponsor's parents didn't attend marriage (due to some financial reasons) Really worried and stressed out as applicants whose file were reached after me got their AOR, SA approval and i havent even received AOR:(
Our parents (my and sponsor`s, and not guests) didn`t visit our wedding but i have AOR - it`s not reason! Checking cases is absolutely chaotic. Do not be discouraged, sometimes things go fast at the beginning, and then slowly and vice versa. Do not compare yourself with others, each file is individual.

VMWells

Sep 24, 2019
Our parents (my and sponsor`s, and not guests) didn`t visit our wedding but i have AOR - it`s not reason! Checking cases is absolutely chaotic. Do not be discouraged, sometimes things go fast at the beginning, and then slowly and vice versa. Do not compare yourself with others, each file is individual.
I agree, I wouldn't worry at all! (I know that's easier said than done) Our application was received on 1 October and we only got our AOR1 this past Saturday - 53 days later!!! Each case is different and they need to review your documents, sometimes by more than one person, to make sure everything is in order and that they don't require any further documentation or evidence. You will hear one way or another soon I am sure - I honestly wouldn't start worrying until you hit 60-70 days.

Our Timeline:
Application Sent: 13 September
Application Received: 1 October
AOR1: 23 November

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I agree, I wouldn't worry at all! (I know that's easier said than done) Our application was received on 1 October and we only got our AOR1 this past Saturday - 53 days later!!! Each case is different and they need to review your documents, sometimes by more than one person, to make sure everything is in order and that they don't require any further documentation or evidence. You will hear one way or another soon I am sure - I honestly wouldn't start worrying until you hit 60-70 days.

Our Timeline:
I think you wrote to @raju735 because i have AOR;)

Reactions: VMWells

raju735

Jun 3, 2012

Our Timeline:
thanks for your reply, congrats for AOR :)

Eric1993

Nov 25, 2019
Hey Everyone!!

I recently came to know the most saddening news of my life as my spouse Visa got rejected on the matter of not satisfying the govn of Canada that I will leave Canada because of current employment situation and financial status.
  • I resigned from my job by August 2019 - is it a must to have employment while applying for visa?
  • Applied for visa on October 2019
  • Shown bank balance of 10000cad
It would be very helpful if you could help me with this issue.
Thank you

Ripa sharmin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Hey Everyone!!

I recently came to know the most saddening news of my life as my spouse Visa got rejected on the matter of not satisfying the govn of Canada that I will leave Canada because of current employment situation and financial status.
  • I resigned from my job by August 2019 - is it a must to have employment while applying for visa?
  • Applied for visa on October 2019
  • Shown bank balance of 10000cad
It would be very helpful if you could help me with this issue.
Thank you
What is your status in Canada?